Sagittario 2 @ 9.3 fightin 10.7

Why Gaijin? I just want to know why you leave this plane at this BR? You know you can change your mind right? Sub sonic w/no missiles fighting F4’s and A-10s w/AIM-9L’s. So explain that to me please. Someone.

Sagittario 2 is at 8.7. Ariete is at 9.3.

Sorry, I did not understand that you referred to RB

1 Like

Is it 8.7 in Sim?

Sagittario 2 and Ariete are both the best of subsonic especially the latter, I can’t see how it should go down and absolutely annihilate everyone else. Maybe we should ask for further raising the BR of A10 alike tho.
Also this thing is suppose to be equipped by Italian Air Force, what a shame they went for Saber at the end … Ariete is just so much better.

US influence mostly, Italian aviation industry could be way more interesting if country supported Aerfer jets, especially Leone, big sad unfortunately.

4 Likes

No only in Arcade. In sim is 8.0

Yes there is no comparison. But the Sabre was imposed… I was surprised how private industry ‘s interest influenced, for the worst, military history, even during wars. Take Italy during WWII: because of such private interests they renounced to built, by license, Panther, panzer IV and III, bf109 and so on when they could have a great impact in the early years of the war. Instead, they continued to accept the craps from the duopoly FIAT-Ansaldo (L6,M13/40, etc) because licenses costs.

By the way even in arcade the Ariete encounters the A10 and other all aspect jets. Sometimes is very annoying. I supposed that after the BR change the situation would be better but it isn’t. You encounter also SU-25 that is armed as a battleship…I was surprised how many low level players bring the A10 or the US marine harrier without a complete line for that BR.

You guys do realise being good in WT has only a tenuous link to real life… right??

Sagittario isn’t fighting F-4s.
And of the 1 A-10 it can fight, it out-climbs.
There’s a reason A-10 is not on the list of aircraft that fragged my Sagittario.

1 Like

Both Saggitario 2 and Ariete thanks to their size and agility fight easly any Jet at 8.7-9.7 in RB. (To be fair downtiers tend to be harder because you no longer fight against city size flying bricks)

If you see missile launch most can be trow off, sometimes even in front aspect

Also big W for italy in last decompression because both G91Ys and Aefers lost their worst nemesis

So you know how top tier CAS in ground battles suck because the pantsir is only one team making CAS alot easier for one side?

You know how the F14s are extremely potent but are on both teams most of the time, making it far more balanced?

Which do you prefer?

The Sagittario 2 is at 9.3, which means you CANT face 10.7.