SAAF JAS-39C Technical Data and Discussion

Also do you have a sound mod

Yep, Epic thunder

https://www.epicthunder.net/

1 Like

Now to figure out how to install
never mind i need to pay

Yeah, Patreon, I just sub once every so often to get hte update. Im gunna need to sub in Jan I think for the next update. I dont think the Gripen has any engine sounds :D

I recall someone finding that there was a BOL pod for Skyflash rails or something a long those lines, was there ever a report made on that just curious?

Internal tech mod report I think

1 Like

It was BOL for AMRAAMS but should be compatible with Skyflash

Gripen has CRL rails and:

So should be a slam dunk

3 Likes

you love to see it

notch filters? How does that work in game? Is it the chaff part, but i dont think they locked chaff in pd?

it will lock-on chaff while tracking target is performing 3-9

They locked chaff in notch? I never experienced that in Gripen, just ususal lock loss in PD

gaijin remove mprf tracking notch filter
2.33.0.55 · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine@47ee452 · GitHub

1 Like

So if i read this right, in game it will just mean that PD ACM will not lock on chaff in 3-9, right?

Shouldnt in headons, it locked them in headons. It cant really see difference from perfectly notching plane and chaff (from game sense, real radars have SW solutions to deal with chaff in notch).

Did they reduced fuel ONCE again and its consumption aswell???

Is the structural limit modifier, doesn’t mean it can perform 1.5x its aerodynamic capabilities.

1 Like

To be entirely fair it seems that way. I haven’t played it nearly as much but it’s good when I have played it.

Also “zoom” climbing mid match and then dumping 6 9Ms on everyones head while theyre not looking is exceptionally funny.

Well… 9M it’s huge random missile
That’s 11km launch with splash

Spoiler

This text will be hidden

How and why? IDK

1 Like

If he was flying towards you it would explain it

1 Like