Ye I did a forum suggestion for red day glow for the Gripen A alongside the Gripen Aggressor
Cool :)
For me personally I would love the aggressor skin, imagine if the lightning bolts and red accents were made reflective while the black is really matte <3
( I’m gonna go ahead and promo your other suggestion as well JAS39C "Aggressor" Skin )
Would be nice to get non market camos for once
Be cool to have ace combat skins, but for now user skin is the savior for the time being.
Yeah been playing a little bit of AC8 and speedrunning to the Gripen E in there

Kind of want to see the series production skins too. Sure they’re plain grey but I do like them.
AI descriptiion btw
Going back to this model, what is mounted on the wings? Looks like Brimstones on the outer pylons, but what is going on on the inner pylons? Gbu-53? Spice-250? Brimstone? I might be too tired to figure this out tbh
quite likely to be mockups of the SPEAR 3 weapon?
Looks like some sort of combo triple rack for GBU-53 and SPEAR 3 perhaps, the middle one is different from the outer two on the rack.

Seems like they have similar designs for their mounting.
Haven’t seen any mentions of Sweden procuring SPEAR 3 though unless there’s something I haven’t heard yet, or seen.
Found this:
Edit:

But no, i don’t think Sweden operates them.
What is the standard when it comes to the Gripen for getting munitions added to it in WT? I know that Saab are very keen to advertise potential even if nobody uses it, but the JSOW seems like a fairly logical addition to me…
Balance basically. As long as you can show that it is advertised as being compatible with something or having carries something then it has the chance to get it in-game. As an example you have the Spice bombs and brimstones, never used IRL as far as i’m aware but has been advertised with them mounted on showrooms.
Do we have a full list of munitions yet to be added somewhere?
[DEV] JAS39 C,D,E missing AGM-154 JSOW // Gaijin.net // Issues
The mere inclusion of weapons in the brochure does not prove their actual operational capability. This is especially true for Gripen, as it also lists unavailable weapons like MICA.
Are they wrong here then or am I misunderstanding what you mean?
Isn’t that the exact brochure they used when they gave R-Darter to the SAF Gripen? A missile it has never used and never even been seen together with IRL?
You gotta recreate it citing that exact same brochure was used already as a precedent.
Not been deeply involved in the community for long enough to know, but it certainly seems questionable that they’re just able to just shrug their shoulders in some cases and nod in the others. May be worth seeking clarification from one of the CMs or something?
I mean, as long as it can mount them then it doesn’t matter if Sweden has them, and from the way they’re talking it seems the Spear was or is a tested weapon on the grip, I’ll have to look around for concrete proof tho





