Saab-105g 8.3 ccip

and again no, there is a reason leveling up the crew in weapon maintenance reduces bomb scatter. all planes and bombs have different scatter distance att different heights and speeds. the reason CCIP might SEEM more accurate (even though it isn’t) is because to use it you have to get closer to the target. CCRP can be dropped from further away with less risk but will then because of distance have less accuracy. but at the same distance and speed, they have the same accuracy.

I don’t like cas either buddy but out of all of the planes you could complain about, it’s one that’s easily countered because it flys like a brick. Don’t try to say otherwise either, don’t think I’ve ever had a time where I needed more than 2 turns to get guns on one. You feel like you’re turning is decent, but it’s because you’re moving so slow and bleeding a ton of speed while you’re doing it, the same effect as A4Es “But they can drop a bomb at 3 km away!” Yeah and that bomb is going to take forever to hit the ground with high dispersion. So in other words it sounds like you camp and get mad when you die to me. America has a literal chaingun with a track radar slapped with it if it’s a uptier (for you) and a 40mm proxy round slinger with over twice the fuse trigger distance of a veak 40 in a downtier. I’m sure you’ll live if you remember that you aren’t a gun emplacement. And if you’re that garbage with AA then get a plane and meet him up there yourself

2 Likes

I checked his match right before he made this thread and now i am even more confused. The saab was doing regular dive bombings and not doing anything long distance. Vamilad did die to the saab but he was in a heli doing rocket strikes and the saab gunned him down. Sounds a lot like he got salty and decided to pick a random thing about the saab that is a “big problem”.

I also wouldnt trust him on anything spaa related. In his thread about the alouette being OP, he claimed that 8.3 spaa cant lock helis past 2km.

3 Likes

If you wish to discuss the effectiveness of SPAA against helicopters I would recommend creating a thread to do so

My Jaguar E flies like a brick should it also be 8.3?

It generally helps to focus on the topic at hand rather than looking at something completely unrelated.

CCIP is precise.

There is a reason why i posted this message:

now i didnt actually go check if it was the case, but nice to know its true i guess

ah of course, repeating a statement without anything to back it up makes it true.
take ANY plane, fly to max height and drop your bombs aiming at a tank 10km below with CCIP. see if you hit it.

Ccip does not get rid of the bomb’s physics. This is like saying that a laser rangefinder gets rid of a round’s scatter.

1 Like

They moved Saab-105g up in br.

Assuming the SPAA operator is good enough, literally any American SPAA the Saab-105g would face.

Consider though: Only under optimal conditions the Saab has the advantage. With the addition of weather conditions (low clouds, haze, mist, and fog,) the ccip range advantage is lost.

If conditions are present, the Saab may resort to engage at close range. In many cases within SPAA or common machine gun range.

A-4E with Walleyes, there’s your counter.

The game is the game irrelevant of your notions of the game.

No SPAA skill level defeats being outside of SPAA range

The unfortunate truth.

exactly my point. you have provided nothing but your opinion and no explanations or tries to expand on your claims.

1 Like

how does the SAAB-105g stay out of range and still hit you with bombs?

This is at 2km altitude and the CCIP is FULLY spread. your M163 radar has a lock range of 5km and helps you aim.

Using its CCIP

1 Like

There isn’t a “claim” beyond what is coded in to the game.

CCIP allows accurate bombing with CAS beyond the range of SPAA at its BR range.

a CCIP that has no accuracy beyond 2km?