This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
me when i lie + skill issue
just say you dont know how to play and move on with your day
Tell me you abuse op jets without telling me you do
R-77-1 is objectively stronger missile, it’s not an opinion, it’s hard numbers. Su-30SM has 3rd best airframe.
Also stop the cap.
Holy skill issue post
Larp
Meanwhile I get sniped from 40++ KM away by the aim-120 variants.
R-77-1 has god tier turning performance only second to the MICA and also exceptional BVR performance, are you like bait-posting?
R-77-1 can do all the same

+ Theyre being actively changed in the dev server. Wait till the update.
+ Maybe watch a tutorial on how to use ARH missiles.
Pure skill issiue bro.
From my understanding; all missiles will be buffed. This will just end up making top tier jets more aids in general. Don’t see why this is a good idea.
Su30sm2 is literally the best plane in the game, maybe just don’t have a massive skill issue next time
?
The best top tier plane is the Su-30SM2
So you watched it fly 24 km and then watched it fly another 16 km but with rwr screaming at you. And you did nothing to defend.
I though it was a TIGER_TANK_1 post
I’m disappointed
A few days ago some SU34 hit me with a Grom-2 while i was landing.
We should raise the SU34 to 16.0 because its bombs can hit planes.
Aka: you suck
Dying to 40km+ launches is pure skill issue
I think this explains why iriaf got moved up. I even watched distance/flight time graph and fakours are indeed superior at shooting down unaware straightflying people.