Russian Bias in 2024?

well it not that hard when you fight the enemy that entire hull are green and they have to aim your weak spot

Hm weird why my SA Gripen and carry only 4 Darter and 2 9M while you can carry 6darter do i missed something?

Happened to me right now in several ground battles.

Shot an AIM-120 on a SU-25 at a range of 10km.
At every other plane except Russian a 100% kill. But the SU-25 just headed on flying straight and missle went 1km behind it and did nothing.
As well as 9Ms can’t lock them even with Radar Support, but only at 1km when the have already shred you to pieces with their cannons…

😂😂 that just isnt true at all.

2 Likes

Apoligied 4 dartes 2 9ms is still absolutely perfect for taking down enemy cas.

Bro even you don’t believe this

2 Likes

Jeez I thought they buff that thing (well darter aren’t that good too still prefer Swedish one with AMRAAM)

Still an amraam can sling it off at 14 km at a su25 and not worry.

But yeah getting tbings mixed up theres that many jets and missiles now adays.

Russian bias lives in his walls

2 Likes

Well written response there. And much to think on, appreciate the time to write that.

Regardless that doesn’t make the abrams bad at all, its still one of the better tanks from the game meaning again that the US isnt solely relying on the f16.

The hstvl as a light is a sad story.
I am currently thinking on using the stryker but can’t decide if its worth the grind yet for using at 11.0

Can send you the replay if you want.

Can you really

Abrams isn’t bad, it’s just the best tank after Leopards, Strvs, T-series, TKX’s, ZTZ’s… still better than Ariete, Chally and Merkavas. That’s called below average.

If you gonna argue Abrams is good because there 3 useless tanks in the game that are the same BR. By that logic, the Merkavas are good because Challengers are bad, and Challengers are good because Ariete is bad… Then all tanks are good except Ariere?

Here you are Missed AIM-120 and 9M

The tkxs arent better are they? Hence why i stopped after unlocking the ability to get them.

Though the type10 was objectively a hyper glass cannon?

The type90s and tkx prototype are proper fun and found them quite enjoyable to use.

And personally i count the strv 122s with the leopard 2s as they are near enough the same.

Ztz i cant speak for at top tier as im only 10.7

Got a version i can actually make out whats going on.?

TKX’s 4s reload is an actual advantage, since it’s faster than all other tanks and can beat turret traverse time of some tanks.
It has mostly impenetrable areas on it’s hull and turret
Very good reverse speed 70km/h
It has adjustable suspension which can give you extra depression
Has LWS which can save you from CAS and warns you when being lased by tanks.
Has gen 3 thermals

I would say it’s better than Abrams even with worse turret traverse

Strv’s has slightly better armor but worse shell

Slowed it down for you and zoomed in…

iCloud Photos - Apple iCloud

was perfectly on track but then it turned away with 30g to the left

Do you have the actual server replay?

From what little i can see, looks like it got chaffed. It was doing its thing than suddenly started to pull hard while tracking something behind the su25.

2 Likes

it got chaffed. Aim120s dont just miss xD