Russian Bias in 2024?

That’s kinda crazy did you even read my comment at the top???

That’s awesome but that only took like 12 years compared to Russia’s about 1 per update, and did you read their’s (Gaijin’s) comment about the US spaa problem? They said something along like" We’ve …recently… heard complaints about the US spaa tech tree" Recently??? Brother, we have been complaining for YEARS

the four second reload is definitely an advantage.
the LWS is another handy af system

hmm i think again for the abrams the TKX’s are either on par or a bit better.

tbh IMO the only actual top tier tanks right now that are at a discernable disadvantage are the challanger 2s and merkavas. by this i mean, the TKXs still have some things going for them as listed, abrams still has the amazing round, reload, mobility combo . and good optics bar the thermals on most of them. leos, STRVs. T series well, thats self explanitory, while i dont personally like the T80s cant deny theyre actual stats arent bad apart from 11kmph reverse.

But the challanger 2s for example, they dont have a great round, their renowned armour is practically useless. theyre far slower than almost every other MBT in game due to the weight of said armours.
turret traverse is lack luster, and the same for the actual survivability of it.

the merkava Mk4s well im on my way to them and ive seen so many people pointing out even with sources how bad they are in game.

so yeah, EDIT: i went and done the toxic thing and checked his stats like he did to me.

Dudes not even got the standard M1a1, leclercs or any other nation top tier for that matter.

So yeah i stand by what i said the abrams are some of the better MBTs in the game.

1 Like

The only time I vastly preferred the 4 sec over something like the CR2s 5sec was dealing with Russian carousels not exploding

the armour coverage is absolutely awful, you get the same protection from the M1 from the glacis sloping, with a better turret overall, the ability to not get LFP’d across the map by a BTR and the fighting compartment doesn’t double up as a fuel-air explosive (as bad as the Brams survivability can be the Type 10s are even worse).

Which requires you to sit in place to set up, then readjust to move again to you aren’t slowing yourself down by grinding the floor against the ground, both processes slowing you down when the Type 10s aren’t that fast to begin with. More available gun depression > Hydro adj.

Negligible gameplay difference from Gen 2

I’ve no doubt you would.

2 Likes

so whats the genuine thing here with the type10s ? ive seen many say the leclerc was a waste of time to grind as well so ive left both the type 10 and leclerc on the back shelf.

are they worth the hassle? armour doesnt seem to the thing of either at all, as in its incorrectly modelled.

CR2 first stage reload is brilliant sometimes

but yeah i think im gonna take what you say on it over navy, dudes bringing up my stats earlier now i finally sat down n checked his out, theyre worse than mine overall.

you whipped my stats up earlier on yet im here checking yours now… your stats are worse than mine by miles.

ive got 5 ground nations (nearly 6) i use at top tier (11.0 and up) while you have literally one, that being america.

yeah i take back what i said man. youre spouting things like its fact when youve used even less stuff at top tier than me.

you literally dont even have the sep, M1a1HC, M1a1, IPM1. so yeah nah i stand by waht i said the abrams is up there with being one of the best MBTs in game

EDIT: also the abrams engine now is queiter than the challanger 2, leo 2s, T72s, not the gas turbine T80, type 10 and i think thats it.

https://warthunder.com/de/tournament/replay/256769298327322544?public_key=UOWlwLc8M1wOUKRPSEy9
around 6:30

Well all of this problem can be solved if Gaijin just don’t leave western stuck with older tech and give the newest thing possible
they give KH-38 which is 2012 missile and what they give to west?
1990+ version of Maverick (act like west don’t have something better than it)
and they don’t even dare add Brimstone (2005)

shows the stark difference in missile capabilities then doesnt it.

Same reason we have a J10 in game but no eurofighters and F22s etc.

the western tech in game is absolutely fine where it is for the most part.

The issue isnt a case of West VS east, or USSR vs Nato

its at the point where its literally whatever the hell gaijin feels.

look at half the bug reports for the challanger 2s. it was literally the length of my forarm of stuff to fix and they paid lip service to it with minor audio changes etc, then havent touched it since.
Chieftain got acknowledged 11 months ago that the Mk5 has a LRF and has yet to get it.

but then when people tried to submit bug reports im sure for the t90 a while ago, they got waved out the window god knows how fast and havent even been mentioned since. its swings and roundabouts.

the other issue comes from the player base, constantly demanding newer n newer content, yet were missing half the content that could be in the game, a lot of 50s, 60s , 70s and even 80s vehicles that were tested but never taken into service. were also missing a lot of weapon systems as well.

and didnt the american harrier just get the AMG65E? which was used up until 2004 at the very least so its not as if it just vanished from service.

Nah they just too lazy and incompetent to fix it nothing more same goes as Leclerc how many years passed? yet none of them get fix well if it was Russian tanks, it’ll get fix withing a week
and that the best example of Russian bias not even mention something that go nerf on behave of them such as
M830A1 that so good against heli rush when it first came out right now it not even close to be useful
TES that very good against Vikhr and ATGM when it first came out right now? hah even TOW can pen it like nothing (70tons monster lads sorry it can’t help you against anything)
TOW2B the top down ATGM that delete TURM when it first came out now? hah good luck killing anything with it

they have the same traverse… and basically the same vertical, it is just 5º/s difference on the vertical.

So the abrams isnt just paper, at the very least have a decent turret, not to mention that the ufp abrams offers some protection, while the entire hull of the leclerc can be lol penned with the m829a2.

So over abrams m1a1 aim which is 11.3 the only advantage that they have is the better mobility, sligtly better reload… and the situational engine sound, while having worse armor, survavility, gun depresion, ammo selection and worse optics, while being 11.7

1 Like

Type 10s are solid tanks, maybe they’re better than the Abrams, I’d say it’s personal preference but I wouldn’t put them on the same level as the 122/2A7 and Japans overall lineup isn’t anywhere near as good as US.

Not much holds up to the 122s and 2A7, the BVM and 99A are only barely competitive, at least USSR has the option of air torture with the 25SM3 (the reason I’ve stopped playing top tier until I grind out top jets).

1 Like

i genuinely mean it the challanger 2 thread here, and the report was absolutely enormous.

and you didnt even read what i said man xD theres plenty of bug reports to buff russian stuff that just get binned.
but hey ho russian bias.

the ERA on the TES can still stop vikhr btw and most atgms just not more than once in the same spot.

and tow2b still one taps like mad as well dunno what u mean man

see i was trynna say that to him, the m1a1HC at 11.3 but doesnt get the A2 round its the A1 round the m829A1 which is still a monstrous round with nearly 600 flat pen, and is actually better than the challanger 2s L27A1 round all together.

so yeah the abrams is objectively better than the leclerc or the same at a lower BR

I don’t think there is Russian bias, I think there is just consistent mismanagement.

Gaijin believes in (and always has) square pegs in round holes. And it’s really noticeable when they stealth nerf prop FM’s to force them into their BR’s.
It’s kind of hard not to notice such severe elevator nerfs you are incapable of losing speed in level turns.

In USSR tree, only Yak seems to avoid this.

i mean the type 90s are solid tanks as well if the type 10s play the same then its gonna be roughly the same idea just a 0.7 higher.

however the 11.3 i use at top tier can and do absolutely rinse providing you dont just drive in like a total tube, like i did last game i used em xd

but yeah for ground i started going for the leos for germany and the STRVs due to them just being so much better than the competition. and even with jets it doesnt really matter now, you usually get ARH missiles thrown at you as soon as you spawn, and if not theres usually a few pretty good SPAA systems up. regardless if its pantsir or not.

it is still much better than the ofl f1 specially due to the higer mass, also they have a better stock round, the 908 and m830a1,

During this scandal, a lot of interesting things came to light. About who tunes the Russian equipment and who handles bug reports for the Western tech. And when guys like AlvisWisla, without this knowledge, start saying there’s no Russian bias in the game, it looks pretty funny.

1 Like

the m829 is also stock on the hgiher BR abrams which is already better than the DM33 round.

If I’m not mistaken, there was some information on the Russian forum that the Russian community brings the company the most profit.