Russian Bias in 2024?

So I’ve been playing the game for awhile now and I do see AND experience Russian bias. And no its not a skill issue. I am a Russian/ US main. I can name plenty of times Russian tanks should die and even myself when I am in a kv1 a 1,000 lb bomb would land right next to me and i survive. What are your opinions and how can we fix this-- and don’t say its a skill issue (when its not) because its not solving anything.

10 Likes

I’ve had that happen to me in a Tiger II, doesn’t mean it’s bias, just means it’s gaijins spaghetti code in action.

16 Likes

The only “Russian Bias” in this game is that Gaijin gives them the most modern tanks and technology while other countries, such as the US, are stuck with top tier APFSDS that is 2 generations behind their modern tech. Also, a flunk on a 1000lb bomb doesn’t mean anything, just bad code.

15 Likes

I survived 4 bombings in my US tank, then the 5th one killed me. I was laughing the whole time.

2 Likes

Russian bias?
Su-27SM is the 2nd worst 13.7 in the game.
T-90M is tied with Strv 122A in capabilities.
Maus, Tiger, IS, T26E5 all survive bombs sometimes.

No Russian bias, just lack of information/experience on your part.

5 Likes

Well, and coastal, but barely anyone plays that anyways :P

Outside that (even tho that’s done for balance reasons), the only other bias is confirmation bias. And a slight bit of $$$ bias too.

2 Likes

Navy is just compressed af.

A tu2 dropped a 1000kg bomb that landed directly on top of my maus and it only took out an optic.

German bias

3 Likes

This post lol

2 Likes

To be fair that is likely because if the other countries had their modern tanks/tech russia would be obselete and useless

just like real life

7 Likes

Definitely Russian bias in Naval 4.3.

Which is then promptly held underwater and drowned by the US at 4.7.

But I mustn’t forget to mention the crushing advantage of the Kronshtadt…at least until it’ is in turn crushed by the Scharnhorst.

yeah people that have barely reached cold war coming in to tell people about russian bias and whatever CCs and reddit yap about

1 Like

Welp sounds like you have to deal with it

No, bombs are just infamously janky in this game. I’ve seen Abrams get hit by a KAB-1500KR to the roof and only lose a track.

What’s instantly more noticeable in coastal is how badly france has been buggered over again, honestly :P

I don’t think it’s a skill issue more of. An issue with bombs they got nerfed bad even other nation tanks will survive bomb drops for BS reasons.

Only majorly blatant russian Bias atm is the 45mm aphe on the Yak-9k and others having no recoil or dispersion.

The bomb thing can be a few things. Sturmtiger to BMP sprocket ‘hit’ and it lives. Modules absorb HE damage still, its an ongoing bug. I’ve survived big bombs also in Black Prince (150mm armoured bunker /ultimate churchill)

5 Likes

Russian bias? All I see is a Soviet tech tree with a few “Russian” tanks/planes but mostly everything is Soviet.

1 Like

Past datamines revealed Russian tanks had favorable modifiers

Gaijin employs a “former” member of the Russian State ministry (who fired a popular community relations employee for “rEaSoNs”)

Draw your own conclusions.

2 Likes