Russian Bias in 2024?

Seriously !?

No, the SU-27SM with R77 is by far the best jet currently in AirSB. Maybe not in other game modes, but sim battle yes.

9-10 you get struck by the R77. CM and hard turn will not evade it in an F-16C. Only chance, find a hill. Now find one in Tunesia map …

Honestly, anything with aim9m can clear the sky easily.

1 Like

Anything with 9M costs multiple hundreds SP to spawn, meanwhile SPAA’s are 70SP, you can spawn right back when you die with 140SP. Enemy team can also do the same on top of using SPAA, it’s not a fair comparison in the slightest.

1 Like

You have map knowledge going into the fight.
And R-77s are AIM-120 equivalent [as much as netcode’s death wobble reduces R-77 range more than it does AIM-120’s].
On top of that, the Su-27SM radar is… bad. Its RWR is the only decent part of the aircraft, but that’s on F-15C which gets a vastly superior radar.

Of course “2nd worst” doesn’t mean a lot when there are few 13.7s and the worst one is J-11A.
On top of that, Mig-29SMT is the one superior for sim.

@Navy_Phantom
That’s AMRAAMs, not IR missiles or even SARH missiles.
500SP for 4+ guaranteed frags, vs 90SP for maybe ~0.7 at best.

Oh look, here you are with a 0.66:1 KMR in your ADATS:

Still cost less sp than the thing getting shot down by it.

Not that hard to get sp for ir missiles unless you are getting like 1 assist.

“Here’s a math I made up that proves my point”

You’re funny dude.

I get 2-3 kills most of the time with shitty ADATS. If you can’t even get a kill half the matches, idk what to say but a skill issue.

Says the one that doesn’t even have more than 1:1 in their ADATS.
Of course we can’t use aircraft since they can be used in air RB as well.

If you’re going to make a claim that stats can prove, your stats should back it up.

And weird how you lie about your ADATS stats when I posted them.
48 frags, 62 matches. That’s no where near 2 - 3 frags as you falsely claimed.
That’s at least 14 matches where you didn’t frag a single aircraft.

That’s because of Su-25SM3’s outranging me, a good 1/3 of deaths is by them. And there are times without CAS in the sky and I get bored and rush tanks and also dying to spawncampers as well. I’d say only half of my deaths are actually by CAS planes.

1 Like

My stats for SIM

1 Like

“That’s cause F-14Bs out-range my Pantsir.” - The people in your shoes having dealt with that for far longer than you.

You are not special for having dealt with things hundred-thousands of players dealt with years prior to your experience.

Yeah, no. If you’re dying to Phoenixes that’s definetely skill issue. Even after the buffs I face them all the time, they’re very easy to evade. Only Fakours are hard to dodge in comparison because of how fast they are.

You seriously can’t compare the AIM-9B of the Fox 3’s against the best SPAA in the game… But you keep on baffling me.

The ir missile on it is super easy to dodge. The laser one is harder to dodge but the su25 is forced to fly at you and cant really evade anything. Plus most times the map doesnt allow for long range shots.

If the stars align for a super open map with clear skies ansld no friendly planes, yeah, you are in trouble

1 Like

Facours are not difficult to dodge.

Tell that to @AlvisWisla, I’m not the one claiming F-14 missiles are effective, the opposite. I meant as in comparison to Phoenixes, it’s harder to dodge.

No, they’re not. Especially on bradley chasis like ADATS. They can even still hit you through the smoke because of IOG probably.

Sure, need to spawn plane for killing one plane since AA are not good enough and SPAA with 18KM range with 80-degree radar coverage
yet they complain about Sweden/Germany OP Russian suffer

@Navy_Phantom
Me: AIM-54s are pretty bad.
You: “You’re wrong, all of F-14’s missiles are ineffective.”

Neither has to do with F-14B’s GBUs out-ranging Pantsir for years now.
Granted F-14B is harder to use than F-111F as CAS.

I use Yak-141 for my SPAA in my Soviet lineup BTW. Pantsir is useless against me, and everyone at and superior to my skill as CAS. Which is often from my experience.

All 10 tech trees need new SPAA.

4 Likes

I was just about to comment that he completely missed your point about how nato cas outranges pantsir xd

3 Likes

Stand near a wreck, like 200m, and you are immune to the ir.

1 Like

Ive yet to die to one of these uber missiles everyones on about in grb…

What usually kills me is american cas due to the sheer volume of it. I dgaf if a flying brick can throw a missile 18km

My gripen with 6 darters can intercept the su25 before he gets his missiles off. And thr pantsir isnt an issue, fly around the map.low and fast and with your head on a swivvel.

And hes saying that for years the f14 has been meta shakingly good that no one had any way to fight back against it at release until stuff such as the mig29 or f16.