Russian Bias in 2024?

Spall liners are so far down the line of the onion layers that I haven’t worried about them.
I didn’t know they were present on the tanks I was fragging until I looked at the hit cam cause I was one-shotting every 2A7V and T-90M.

USA also has a good heli, as good as Ka-52… which neither are great for ground RB, but they exist.

BS US AH-64D don’t even had MAWS by default unless put MAWS pod which mean no stinger
AH-64D will be on par with KA-52 when it get AGM-114L so hell no US are as good as KA-52

1 Like

lol Imagine being so head deep into Russian propaganda that you think AGM-114Ls are that bad…

1 Like

Another clown 🤡 take, that’s why I refuse to argue with you. Please explain which USA heli that is as good as Ka-52 😂

4 Likes

It you clown that think that way you should stop lying when you don’t even know anything about heli (let alone top tier)
Tell me how many time you use heli (mine are thousands just AH-Mk1 alone)
unlike you i know exactly what am talking about and i’m not even pull the fact out of my a*s
Maybe do better than tell everyone that know better than you following Russian propaganda especially people like me

Don’t bother bro, he’s just here to gaslight people. Just look at his activity time, 44d read time in 470 days, that makes more than 2 hours a day. This guy is in forums more than I play the game.

1 Like

The only russian mbt with spall liner is the t-90m buddy and it is still worse than the bvm.
It shows that you don’t even play soviet at all xd

1 Like

Worse than the BVM but still better than half of mbts in game. Just because it’s worse than BVM doesn’t mean it’s spall liners can completely ignore opponents good placed shot and give you extra life.

Well yea spall liners shouldn’t have been added to the game at all, leos are nuts

Ok so a good number of people here says that its not Russian bias its Gaijins "

code. If thats the case why do they MOSTLY implement it into Russian AFVs and etc???
Just think of it. Russia got a new spaa, US did not or any other nations and thats one of many examples.

@ARK_BOI
I can name the last time I died to a Vikhr missile cause they’re so rare.
I was on Mozdok and I was completely away from cover; it took them 3 missiles to frag me cause they couldn’t see my tank’s roof armor. I didn’t have proxy rounds unlocked on that Abrams yet.

I respawned and instantly fragged the helicopter with my other Abrams.
It was also about the last time I died to an AGM-114.
Both were likely in 2023.

I died to a Spike missile recently, but it was ground launched.
Helicopters in general are useless.
AGM-114K and Vikhr are equally “useless” at top BR.
Meanwhile you have literal unkillable helicopters like Lynx.

Keep having posts claiming you know better than thousands of people, I’ll keep believing the thousands of players that don’t look down on others.

@Navy_Phantom
Forum counts idle time on discussions:

Also, claiming that telling people correct information is “gaslighting” it itself gaslighting the entire planet.
Keep implying teachers are “gaslighters” with such nonsense posts.

Really curious which servers do you play on? Because last time I checked Ka-50’s and 52’s was still the most spammed helis.

The last 2 weeks? NA, EU, and CIS.
Normally it’s NA and EU only, but I’ve been playing heli PVE which I activate CIS for to get faster match-making… and I’m lazy to disable it for realistic battles.
Normally it’s NA and EU only.
I think I saw 1 Ka-50 spawn, but it was quickly fragged by our SPAA.

US is getting 2 spaa next update.

3 Likes

Maybe the last time you play top tier is last week ago who know? or you just playing Russia if that the case ofc it gonna be rare to die by it since you are on the same team with them.

Ofc i am especially you.
Do you think that i used AH-MK1 for thousands times and happen to know nothing about it?
and when does know better than you equal to thousands players? (Which I probably did)
What are you Emac from mortal kombat or something?

I am visiting the forums specifically for this reason.

I was just in an RB where a Yak had 15 kills and at one point there were two of them just wrecking anything that left the spawn.

Russian tanks at Tier 3/4 are already extremely difficult to kill and when you finally get a kill they just jump into a yak now.

The Devs must have the data by now to know that this has to be fixed.

2 Likes

You always can use ufo-16 or ufo-15 to kill them.

All it takes is a SPAA or a fighter and their reign was over.

Haven’t played a single match in top tier… Tell us more Mr. Expert

1 Like

He’s correct.
I’ve been using fighters against NATO CAS both as NATO nations and as Japan, Soviets, and so forth.
Cause all SPAA in War Thunder are useless against NATO CAS.

I used F-16ADF and EJ Kai because they’re just better than Pantsir at killing CAS.