Russian Bias in 2024?

Only in flat terrain, both tanks being leveled. But you can just hit that massive turret ring or the lower plate, fuel tanks generate spall like I said.

I just explained on upper replies. And don’t be lazy and actually explain where this protection is exactly? All rounds can easily pen LFP of Abrams and armor plates behind fuel tanks generate enough spall to take at least 1-2 crews and turret ring, it even disables the engine depending on what angle you hit.

the LFP of the abrams has more armour than the leclercs. it literally has composites. xD

Bruhhh -_- Literally all rounds can pen right through that composite. It’s 400mm even stock APFSDS rounds have more pen than that.

The developers have reviewed the suggestion but do not consider the sources to be sufficient to lead to any changes. As such, it will be rejected due to a lack of reliable sources.

It’s unclear what else you were expecting with ‘sources’ like that.

find me some sources that are on the leclerc then xD

good luck.

on top of that, the whole thing getting knocked back and changed to acknowledged caused an issue for another discussion.

btw what do you think ? the leclerc has more armour on the hull than the abrams? xD

composite > is better than no composite mate thats common knowledge, the leclerec has less chance to stop less rounds in its hull, hence why it has less protection.

it is still better than the leclec dude…

again the fuel that you claim to be an “advantage” of the leclerc is actually an most isnta kill after they change the live and detonation change of the fuel tanks, they are more reliable than shooting at the ammunition dude.

On the leclerc you either die by a fuel detonation or the comander and driver dies if you hit the hull.

how is the lfp of the leclerc better? you at least have 400mm of protection…

2 Likes

you can take it from here man hes now choosing to deny the facts infront of him, cause hes only used the AIM and thinks its a bad MBT… when the 11.3 heck even teh 11.0 M1a1 is better than the Merkavas at 11.7, leclercs, arrietes, challanger 2s, and probably can go toe to toe iwth the type 10s.

ehhh that bomb bug is there… there are times where i’ve had bombs drop dirctly on top of a MBT 70 and i survived.

1 Like

leopard 1s and 2s are noturious for MGs soaking 1000lb bombs xd

I think the lack of sources on a modern secret tank is not a reason to tune them based on the fanfics of Baryatintsev and the ZVO.

so instead keep them based off of an incorrect trial from the swedes, btw the sources were also acknowledged again, so not knocked back it got changed after the additional information is all put together,

it also doesnt change the fact in game the leclerc has worse armour than the abrams comparatively.

again, youre completely off topic.

Weird names for American tankers.

1 Like

shooting t-90m in center of mass and getting “hit”

Jeez I wonder why?
oh, that right because Gaijin don’t give a sh/t about them that why people keep talking about it yet none get fix

Unlike Leclerc and Challenger 2 Russian stuff seem to get fix faster than anyone (took years for other like Leclerc that more than a year to get some little buffed)

Oh, really? how many times you play TES?
oh, that right 33 battle and seem you very confident to think that you know it by a lot
sorry mine had 367 battles on it alone and as far as i know it no it does not protect against vikhr like when it first came out.

prove it then I just wanna see you do it because even i can’t do it

i mean they are unreliable at times, but i still prefer them over the tow 2a and over most los atgm,

1 Like

Depends, this isn’t tier 6 with lock ons so it’s likely they will just fly aways and come at a different angle.

They are also top fighters. You’re right though, fighter is probably easiest counter except getting the points for them fighting Russia in the first place is more difficult.

1 Like

i stopped using the tes due to the weight addition wasnt worth it against other tanks.
the ERA upgrade on the 2F works the same , check my games in that before you start foaming at the mouth. the vikhr still cant go clean through and one tap it takes more than one hit.

unlike say, a challanger 2E or the standard 2.

and if you cant do it, does not make it my damn issue mate. at all.

and again youve completely glossed over what i said about russian bug reports being absolutely panned even when theyre credible due to how it would effect the game.

get off the russian bias high horse. youll enjoy yourself more ( that doesnt mean things dont need fixed that just means that gaijins forcing too much time into bringing out new stuff than focusing on whats there)

i mean the fighters at top tier sling ARH missiles, which reliably slap su25s out teh sky easily.