Russian ammo carousel doesn't explode from engine fire but turret stowed ammo in NATO tanks detonates

Prove that there’s a gap between turret stowed ammo and the engine compartment of the tank?

? The gap? The literal air between the engine / turret?

You know, it’s in the turret? Prove there’s a turret?

no prove the fact that engine fires cause your stowed ammo to explode

Play the tank

“show proof”
“no diy”

Show proof you play the game.

I need you to provide evidence you play the game so that I know that you play the game.

They cause the Abram’s ammo to cook off, it’s Russian T-72 style ammo carousels that don’t have any adverse effects to engine fires.

yea and im asking for a video proof of it happening in game, because as far as i know there hasnt been a single case where engine fire caused ammo cookoff

İts normal for you to dont know that cause only Abrams you have is the squadron version and you only played it 20 times.

İf your engine catches on fire and you dont swing the turret to front or side engine fire will cause ammo cook off.

Yeah and I’m asking for proof that you play the game, because as far as I know you don’t since you can’t seem to observe a very observable re-creatable known problem.

which is why im asking

so provide proof

how do i set myself on fire in a test drive

https://youtube.com/shorts/scVSMqlQrn0?si=zBx0_Dai07sfFEGr

Here.

This is Xm-1 Chrysler version that has the same issue you can find on all Abrams.

thats because he doesnt have fire extinguishers he was dead anyways

Wicked why is the ammo detonating before he’s dead

Why isn’t ammo detonation modeled on carousel loaders whose engine is closer to the ammo storage

How does an engine fire set off ammo that’s separated by two layers of armor which is in turn separated by outside air?

Poor modeling by Gaijin or willful bias

1 Like

İts obvious you didnt even watch the video.

Turret was looking at the left Side, ammo storage was way off from engine fire yet it cooked off.

Now explain to me how this happens with proper argument, wait you cant cause this is nothing but bs.

Now if you’re done with excuses i wanna hear actual reason behind this nonsense.

1. no fire extinguishers
  2. we dont know how long they were on fire

İt doesnt change the outcome, turret storage was way off from fire, there was no way it could reach and detonate ammo storage before killing entire crew.

We do because if it was on fire for too long entire crew would’ve been burned alive.

So do you have better excuses or are you ready to admit this bs?

id need to see more before i call defeat

First you claimed you needed proof because you accused this is not real and now you’re saying you need more proof.

İts obvious your excuses are not gonna end anytime soon, might as Well just admit it at this point.

Anyway i think i provided solid proof for this situation and since you have nothing but lame excuses this conversation is over.