Romanian Land Forces Sub-tree - Viața este o bătălie

My opinion is the techthree of italy gets too big.
I would like to see and grid techtree for romania instead of sub-tech.
I search on internet and i saw they have a lot of vehicles maked by them, also for ground, helicopters and air, new and old. They also have a great history (Coanda-1910 first jet engine or Vuia I first self propelled plane ) also some unique designs and vehicles.

In my opinion, I think romania should get a tech tree not a sub tree. It would also give the ability for gaijin to add different vehicles to it. In air battles it would get the mig 29 sniper, f16, iar e 99 and many more. Romania wouldn’t fit in as a sub tree in Italy as they already have mig 29 and f16. So I think romania deserves a tech tree.

Romania would be about as big as Sweden was before they got the Finnish sub-tree while being arguably less unique and lacking top tier ground ground, as well as lacking potent naval.

Doyou think this is fine or do you imagine an independent Romanian tree being supplemented by someone else?

5 Likes

Just a few potential SPAA I found.
Cheetah-R
Cheetah-R
CA-95 (STAR-80L)
CA-95 (STAR-80L)
STAR-80L
ABC-79M (CA-94)

ARO 4x4 (x4 CA-94) This one apparently has very little known about it; you can’t even really tell what it is in the photo.
ARO 4x4 (x4 CA-94)

4 Likes

The only thing I fear is Gaijin restricting the decals.

Romanian tree would have some more copy paste BUT it would also have more cool stuff that were produced(or didn’t get to be becuase of the fall of communism) like the IAR 99 or maybe the IAR 95

I would guess the IAR 95 does not have a real model built, but something cool is perhaps the IAR 93, or the IAR 330 puma, which would present an interesting gameplay with spikes and unguided weaponries like GSH 23L or S8.

Yes. But that is what War Thunder is for

Italy still needs this,the hungarian tech teee wasn’t enough to boost the toptier win rates and the hungarian sub-tree dosen’t go to 11.7,it only has vehicles to 10.7

1 Like

For now. The Hungarian Leopard 2A7HU+ will eventually be added to the top of the Italian tree. I do agree that Romania would be a fun boost as well. I am curious though, I’ve heard that Romania is looking into the K2 Black Panther as a substitute for the Abrams.

Our army is more serious on the acquisition of the korean IFV and also Romania Launches $4.2 Billion Tender for Short- and Medium-range Air Defense Systems - Militarnyi

And there were also discussions about the Leopard 2A7 too, but I didn’t really hear anything about that anymore.

nope

Idk where to put this, however a Leclerc S21 was spotted in Romania. This might be possibly be for trials for the EMBT there.

Could also be the NATO-operation, as France has stationed at least 13 Leclerc tanks in Cincu, with them currently increasing this number to 50.

https://www.challenges.fr/monde/europe/guerre-en-ukraine-en-roumanie-l-otan-teste-son-endurance-dans-les-tranchees_888493

Pictures from leclerc arriving in 2022:

I was under the impression that the TR-580 had a second 100mm plate welded to the upper glacis for a total of 200mm (albeit obviously not as good as the actual solid 200mm of the TR-85-800).

And for the Mareșal, wouldn’t M-06 with a 3rd crewman be a better option? It’s otherwise identical to the M-05, you just have an extra guy for more survivability.

1 Like

Romanian tech tree won’t be added… romanian players don’t pay to play, they invest too little.
sadly. the dev have to earn their paycheck.

+1 for more subtrees :)

Yes, gimme me my balkan Bias.

1 Like