Rockets no longer damage bases

Me when I have my own J35XS LMAO

At one point I had 10KD in it but got screwed up due to server crash and teamkill :/

7 Likes

When did you fly it last? Before or after the BR Changes?

Patch day for this major updates iirc.

Try to fly it again at 11.3. It’s fun you are automatically getting sucked into the 12.3 matchmaker and face F-4S, F-14As, MiG 23ML/D/A every match.

3 Likes

That’s literally same from old matchmaker.

Even I played this thing last time, I saw tons of F-14s spammed 54s.

Always good to see exploits fixed.

If any vehicles’ efficiency are meaningfully affected by this, they’ll most likely go down in BR, so that’s a moot point.

2 Likes

Naval mines were used as oversized bombs during WW2:

A parachute mine is a naval mine dropped from an aircraft by parachute. They were mostly used in the Second World War by the Luftwaffe and initially by the Royal Air Force (RAF) Bomber Command. Frequently, they were dropped on land targets.

I’m not sure if the ones in game have the parachute modelled though.

Hope premium F-4s keep its BR because everybody used as bomber

07-23-2024, gaijin nerf the base bombing, decreasing the mission points gain and increased the life points making us to use the double of bomb/rockets, with the typical excuse of ““BUGS””, Gaijin misery never stop surprising me.

2 Likes

Theoretically yes,but the question is those average player won’t ever play J35XS cause it is painful to play and Gaijin will only collect those elite player’s data. Thus can’t see how bad the plane is and won’t change the plane’s BR.

I seen all these thing happened in Italian tech tree before.

they just switching to bomb anyway lol

Can’t wait to see Gaijin nerfs bombing rewards for makes it complently unplayable as bombers.

IIRC, J35XS doesn’t have any bombs.

2 Likes

So it’s only ever used for rocket exploiting… but also only ever flown by “elite” pilots. Pick one, you can’t have both.

Also, this was actually good changes for SBEC because SA servers had people spamming rocket spam and pharming under the guise of “PvE games”.

One of big steps for punishing Chinese farmers.

Because it is an INTERCEPTOR it is designed to INTERCEPT. Anyone who carries rockets on it is stealing bases from bombers and not useful to their team. Learn to play the jet rather than being angry it’s not an F-4S.

3 Likes

With the change in combat rating, he became unplayable as an interceptor

Step 1. Fly low to avoid radar missiles

Step 2. Wait for furball to form

Step 3. Keep your speed up and fly through furball, sniping anyone you see who isn’t paying attention

Step 4. Extend away and turn around

Step 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4.

2 Likes

But it is just painful for other players now,You think kaydee equals Saying you better show your all rank7 planes kaydee,let guess which one is the worst

Not everyone suffers like farmers.

I have no idea what are you talking about.

1 Like

Didnt specify draken. Talking about the F-4S and such pilots as well.

You are right, and it is extremely stupid how badly the draken has been nerfed since J35XS was added.

Cant wait for normally scheduled BR changes. Hopefully it fixes the mistake of the decompression.

You look horribly unskilled saying this. No room to talk about “experience means nothing!!!”