Reskinned premium vehicles

I would take either over the Premium .Tiger E just adds a machine gun reallt. This is the difference between owning premiums and not.You dont own it you think its p2w you do own it its not so good. It is a good way to earn sl if you can stay alive long enough.

I do own the Bfw, and think you’re massively underselling it. But first things first:

No. The Tiger E has a better engine, a much better turret layout that eliminates the cupola weakspots, and also eliminates the S-Mine launchers at the corners of the hull. This means you can actually angle at 45° without sacrificing gun depression, something that will literally make a life or death difference in so many close-call situations. This has cascading survivability effects that are compounded by the additional armour provided by the spare tracks. There’s no contest.

Now, back to the Bfw. It’s a sidegrade to the Tiger H1, quite literally. They have very different strength/weakness profiles, in which you give up one thing in exchange for another.

When you spawn the Bfw instead of the H1, you:

• Give up top speed in exchange for one of the best reverse speeds in the game
  • Give up hull traverse (vehicle is longer, less agile in tight spaces) for a lower silhouette that can more easily go hull down
  • Give up angling in exchange for 200mm of frontal armour

You also get access to APCR, though I rarely use it, and retain the same cupola weakspot as the H1.

Because of the pre-angled hull cheeks, you can’t really angle this vehicle unless you’re pressing one side against a solid obstacle, like a rock or a wall, which on the other hand if you do find a spot like that, angling can push your frontal UFP protection into the stratosphere.

Players who do not correctly ID you, or are simply rushing their shot, will often see your unangled Tiger I and shoot in the UFP, expecting an easy kill. This will often buy you those precious few seconds to both return fire and engage your trolly reverse to say bye bye at comical speed.

If you need to get somewhere fast, need to flank, need to do urban CQC, then the H1 is better. If you anticipate frontal engagements over relatively even terrain, then the Bfw is better.

1 Like

I just get the good games in the porsche 1 or 2 kills max to six or seven in the other tigers ,had it about two years

Take a look at this if you have some time to kill. Best game I’ve had with it recently: Gaijin Entertainment - Single Sign On

1 Like

So you object to paying top price for a game then more for DLC later? Or are you ok with that but Gaijin should give WT away for nothing? Do you expect a cafe to give their food away for free?

I still get the new bonuses.

Not these ones. The idea was that if you had top tier for one nation, youd get an RP bonus for researching a new nation.

1 Like

You made it sound as if the game should simply release every vehicle possible without the need to pay or grind. It is amusing to hear the arguments on this topic. On the one hand, players complained whenever an event lacked unique vehicles and were given reskinned vehicles as a reward. When the event does provide a unique vehicle, players always complain about it being locked behind a grind wall.

Same for premium vehicles; players complained about how some premium vehicles are reskinned, and when there is a unique premium vehicle, players complained about how it is locked behind a paywall.

It appears to me that no matter how vehicles are introduced, whether reskinned or unique, premium or event, players will always find reasons to complain.

1 Like

Both BoveyBadBoy69 and I sensed that. If that is not your point, that is perfectly fine.

Exactly and this is why arguing about this topic is neither productive nor beneficial.

1 Like

I never accused you of anything. I simply stated, “you made it sound as if”. Please read what I originally typed carefully and maintain respectful attitudes toward others.

You should write “planned bonuses” then. Because the “new bonuses” are real new ones, which you still get.

All premiums should be reskins. If you want a unique vehicle, play the TT.

2 Likes

I will have to remind you to be mindful of your attitude and to maintain respect in the chat in order to avoid being perceived as provocative or offensive.

1 Like

I read what Bunny read.Dont make statements then get angry when others dont agree.