Reskinned premium vehicles

True, I have 1 or 2 like the Sea-Vixen for other reasons than economy. but I’d suspect that a majority was to assist with the grind.

But yeah, certianly ways to add value to premiums that wouldnt be unfair on F2P Players

1 Like

Please keep in mind that the main purpose of any premium vehicle is to increase the overall earning of research points and silver lions earned during gameplay (thereby speeding up the grinding process). Personally, I would rather have a different variant of a commonly known good-performing vehicle that allows me to have a prior understanding of the potential performance than some unique vehicles about which I know nothing at all. Unique vehicles should be placed in events where everyone has a chance to obtain them rather than with a monetary value.

1 Like

So you want to spend 70 dollars on a Tornado - which is at too high of a BR and performs poorly?

First and foremost, premium vehicles are not obligatory purchases. Second, as I have already stated in my previous comment, “the main purpose of any premium vehicle is to increase the overall earning of research points and silver lions earned during gameplay (thereby speeding up the grinding process)”, so purchasing the Tornado no longer serves my purpose as I have already finished grinding to the higher tiers.

Lmao it pretty much event Tornado who gonna buy that when mig are better for grinding if it had GBU i can forgive but this thing is nothing but worthless premium unless it sit at 10.3-10.7

The problem is premium vehicles which Gaijin allows for anyone to purchase can hinder the grind and experience of other players.

For example you have a team of level 15 F4S players who are new to the game. All they do is try to bomb bases and then proceed to die, and now you have no team.

Its optional for you to buy them but people will and proceed to affect other players.

It seems that you are shifting from the original topic of premium vehicles not being unique vehicles to a new topic of premium vehicles that are allowed to be purchased can impede other players’ grind and experience. Even if that is the case, I do not believe it is anyone’s right to decide what other people’s players should play. People who bring meme vehicles to battles hinder my gameplay experience as well, but it is not something you can force people to play in specific styles that suit your agenda.

It falls in line with the vehicles not being unique.

Like for instance, the Strikemaster is a unique vehicle, (and technically a premium you can buy) however because it’s kinda unique it has some tradeoff. You can still play it and use it for grinding but it’s not in the tech tree.

These copy paste vehicles are non unique and it the case of tanks they are top tier MBTs. So it allows people to buy in to top tier with no downsides. Which brings me to the other point of them not wanting to add bonuses and stuff because why would they when you can just buy the tanks and planes from the tech tree. (Without spending 1000s of dollars to pay thru the tech tree).

It’s a circle of crap. It makes it more enticing to new players who see that you can simply buy the tech tree vehicles.

You are trying to mix two distinct issues into one, but it is fine if this is how you want to think about it. I am sure there are other players who differ in perspective about how unique vehicles should be in a tech tree or event instead. Whether or not premium vehicles are truly unique has little impact on how some new players will buy them regardless and use them in the top tier without knowing what they are doing, and “this will affects other players experience in the game” as in your previous comment.

Can’t wait to see all the premium Tornado and Su-25 teams fighting over who gets to bomb a base

It pretty much gonna be Tornado because they are faster

That just means they eat an R-60M on takeoff)))

We all know events are not available for everyone…

Anyone with a job or life at all can’t grind them, and most don’t want to spend money to get often situational vehicles without premium bonuses.

1 Like

The topic of discussion is whether to have unique vehicles as either a premium pack or an event reward, and I would choose the latter. Events, like premium packs, are entirely optional. If someone has the time to grind for it, that person receives the reward; if someone does not have the time to grind for it, that person does not receive the reward. This is a very straightforward concept.

Idk about the premium vehicle, but I do agree that they are lazy at adding bonuses for finishing.
it should be done faster than this.

A toxic concept of a primitive and outdated Domination Drive.

1 Like

I think the game is setup for paying players and the F2P mob just have to accept it.

2 Likes

Premium vehicles should be selling premium bonuses. They should not be selling power. The bfw Jagdpanther is one of the best premiums for Germany while only being marginally cosmetically different from the TT version, and that’s the model to follow. On the other hand, the Tiger I bfw at 5.7 is also one of the best vehicles at that BR, but it’s unique and locked behind a paywall. That feels wrong to me (I own the vehicle and think it should be in the tech tree).

I think there is a place for some unique vehicles as premiums when you want to keep them somewhat rare or at least not super common, like the KWI C. But that’s a niche, because sometimes premium has the opposite effect, like some Air RB BRs where 80% of the match population will be 1-2 premium aircraft and nothing else.

I would disagree regarding the Por Tiger.Tiger 1 and E is better.I have no issue with Gaijin selling items anymore than I have BMW or Aldi selling them to be honest.WT isnt a charity.

I have no issue with them selling items either, we are just talking about what should or should not be sold, a completely normal question when it comes to a F2P MMO.

The Tiger E is 6.0. The correct comparison is with the Tiger H1, which is at the same BR.

1 Like