Remove QN506 from 9_2 Sim battles

Rare? I’ve seen ULQ get 8+ kills every game… it ALSO needs to be removed from 9_2

3 Likes

the cas and helicopters are the cancer of this game specially in sb (made the game basically unplayable) sadly the ground simulator only for tank not exist anymore

1 Like

And yours does not? Pfff.

You sound kinda biased here homie, maybe you should take a step back.

This is the result of removing qn from 9_2, not my screenshots.
Guy just destroyed entire soviet team with 1 heli, 100% win rate

Spoiler

2 Likes

This is my screenshot. Any problems with my win rate?
12 fights and 12 victories with bo-105.

Spoiler

Here is my win rate for all time on BO-105

Spoiler

Any more questions?

1 Like

I’m just saying that removing qn was stupid

4 Likes

Ye, thx dev for that.

No, cause i knew how broken OP Bo is in this sim, as i was playing the sim on China side back then until i stopped cause of Bo. Then QN got added, Bo had counter, now Bo have free reign again. But people like @EddyXX thought Bo wasnt OP and QN was.

1 Like

I never had experiences with BO-105 CB-2 in Sim, i didn’t played enough to met one i guess, but it looks like you are having a lot and with screenshots too.
Okay, like I said before, create a topic with your point and evidence, and I will be interested in participating in the discussion. There is no point in continuing the discussion here because QN506 was overpower for this BR bracket, and it is fair to be removed.

And still, you have the guts to justify the presence of the QN506 only because of all this BO-105 spamming that’s probably happening because this is the first day without the overpower vehicle spawnkilling every helicopter.

Create the topic with your argument and we’ll talk about it.
At least we can point out to Gaijin that some helicopters don’t belong in this BR bracket, but QN506 must not be coming back.

So the alternate way to figure out NATO heli is adding AHEAD to PGZ09 now

Well PGZ have AHEAD now,but still limited by range. Will have issues kill past 3.5km with it aswell. WZ 305 with proxy still works best tho lack of radar is the issue.

REDFOR has the Mi-24D, heli which would wipe floor with any BLUEFOR heli and afterwards can engage ground units as well.
Even the Mi-24A with gunpods will do.
So Reds definitely have a tool how to deal with the BO-105.

Except that Mi-24 first needs to find the Bo sitting low,and the Bo can simply outmaneuver the big huge target called Mi-24 and even kill it with TOW. I told you before as many others,Mi-24 is not Bo 105 counter,especially with BLUFOR SPAA being M247,there is little chance you get close to enemy helipad.

1 Like

Apparently you never did it, I did it with AH-1G which is in all aspect worse then 24D.

And good luck hitting something with TOW. It was possible prior the missile changes.

Don’t fly straight across the battlefield if you want to intercept BO and you’ll be safe from York.

There is no issue with it.

There is a difference between shooting TOW on hovering unaware heli and shooting to at heli actively engaging you.

In 99% engagements Mi-24D would shred the BO105.

Mi-24D is able to shred the BO105, if a player in 105 allows it to get closer.

If someone does that then ye, it is his own fault.

Mi-24D has nearly 100km/h speed advantage over Bo-105 there is no escape.

I’ve played some sim with the chinese 8.7 with thermals in these days… guess what?
I lost only one game, and never saw a BO-105, I’m sitting at 68% win rate, so I guess BO-105 is still a niche and REDFOR still winning anyway.

They added the Shturm… NATO helis stand no chance, again. :p