Thou gentlemens duel? now thats more like it!
More like a one-sided beatdown
after they called me #etard after I said minion takes once (for the reason of them having the same takes liking each others post and teaming up on multiple topics)
How is this still going I lost brain cells 200+ comments ago.
D:
I mean I came here to what was going on and already lost the brain cells so I don’t know man I got WOWS gameplay to get back to so.
this topic is just devolving at this point
I’m just bored and now am trying to understand whats going on with eagle
I will say it R77 can pull more than PL-12s on most occasions but that does not = better
there is one simple way for you to prove that migoon was wrong
really why would I do that
Last word syndrome.
The point is that the R-77 outperforms the PL-12 in every aspect within a 25 km radius, which is standard in air battles
give me f16XL and him in a b52
Hmm, do I ego and try doing ts with a MiG-29 instead of a flanker?
really that’s what you got from this PL-12 has much better acceleration which doesn’t seem to change too much beyond 30KM
to prove once and for all that you were right and everyone else was wrong
ah ok so this does count I see
??? Develop idea
you are still saying that the Pl-12 is better with this post
so why dont you just prove it by dueling Migoon
