Remove PL-12 from Chinese Su-30MKK

Have you taken into consideration you may be saying things that are completely wrong and it just sounds forced and seen as trying to start unessessary arguments with the obvious unpopular opinion or trying to argue something without actually knowing what you’re talking about? Idk something to think about personally

explain why having a unpopular or unique opinion based on my play style has to start an argument something think about for these guys

i did that already

and you yourself confirmed that it was an admittion

Because you’re trying to present it as being the truth when it isn’t, moving goalposts and making logical fallacies instead of admitting you were wrong

You’re making completely false statements and your in-game statistics are reflecting that

1 Like

because you claimed your already did it and I “ate it” that does not count

just prove that you are right and that @MiGoon_Fox-3 is wrong

it is quite easy you duel migoon with fox-3 missiles

you use the Pl-12 and migoon the r-77

I mean if you got a take then sure but I wouldn’t argue about it with anyone and be unnecessarily rude to people even when they call you out on it. I just wondered that’s all I been watching this so.

I am happy to admit I’m wrong but your not you wont stop saying R77 is so much better

Thou gentlemens duel? now thats more like it!

More like a one-sided beatdown

after they called me #etard after I said minion takes once (for the reason of them having the same takes liking each others post and teaming up on multiple topics)

How is this still going I lost brain cells 200+ comments ago.

D:

5 Likes

I mean I came here to what was going on and already lost the brain cells so I don’t know man I got WOWS gameplay to get back to so.

1 Like

this topic is just devolving at this point

I’m just bored and now am trying to understand whats going on with eagle

I will say it R77 can pull more than PL-12s on most occasions but that does not = better

there is one simple way for you to prove that migoon was wrong

really why would I do that

Last word syndrome.

The point is that the R-77 outperforms the PL-12 in every aspect within a 25 km radius, which is standard in air battles