Remove PL-12 from Chinese Su-30MKK

What I am gathering here just by scrolling up is this guy is trying to argue something that is a losing battle with no actual basic knowledge of missiles? (I am talking about eagle here)

Yes

Yep

nope

you said:

and again you are just doubling down making things worse for you

I go straight middle every game. F15 is on another level. Maybe not anymore as missile buff…

wth you want me to say the in game flight path showed from YOU that PL-12 pulled better on that 15KM shot

How can you say that?

wellcome to the minion take club

because everyone that says eagle is wrong only does so because migoon did

no only some people can be called minion because multiple times on mutiple topics you and migoon have been crashing out

F-15E will get fiddled by Su-27SM any day and is worse than Su-27SM in any air RB scenario besides the first long range engagement (which is basically irrelevant)

the only one crashing out here is you

you still wont admit your lie about the photo edit

Have you taken into consideration you may be saying things that are completely wrong and it just sounds forced and seen as trying to start unessessary arguments with the obvious unpopular opinion or trying to argue something without actually knowing what you’re talking about? Idk something to think about personally

explain why having a unpopular or unique opinion based on my play style has to start an argument something think about for these guys

i did that already

and you yourself confirmed that it was an admittion

Because you’re trying to present it as being the truth when it isn’t, moving goalposts and making logical fallacies instead of admitting you were wrong

You’re making completely false statements and your in-game statistics are reflecting that

1 Like

because you claimed your already did it and I “ate it” that does not count

just prove that you are right and that @MiGoon_Fox-3 is wrong

it is quite easy you duel migoon with fox-3 missiles

you use the Pl-12 and migoon the r-77

I mean if you got a take then sure but I wouldn’t argue about it with anyone and be unnecessarily rude to people even when they call you out on it. I just wondered that’s all I been watching this so.

I am happy to admit I’m wrong but your not you wont stop saying R77 is so much better