Remove PL-12 from Chinese Su-30MKK

Show launch parameters

10km alt is already a great start

Ah yes, totally relevant altitude where ALL Fox-3 fights take place

Screenshot 2026-09-24 12.07.52 PM
Screenshot 2026-09-24 12.07.47 PM

Men, please stop using Statshark with me , no battle’s going to be like that. If you want to use examples, send me your plays

Why are we at 10km alt

you yourself said that statshark is irrelvant

yes exactly but you guys only speak in stat shark

why arent you awnsering to the duel with @MiGoon_Fox-3
are you perhaps scared

Have I ever used Statshark? I even said that stats(Player Kd) are useless don’t put me in a box I don’t belong in.

no no some players here don’t trust THE IN GAME flight path shower but trust start shark made by sus devs

well will he be in a bomber?

You’re falsifying data by comparing missiles at an altitude where almost nobody fights

so you are ducking

why dont you want to duel him when he is using the r-77 when you are using the pl-12

you said yourself that the r-77 is trash

But did I say that? Do that to others, not to me.

he just claims that people said stuff that they didnt

he already did that multiple times

1 Like

Nono, you said he’s wrong so you’re a statshark fanboy now 😏

1 Like

my bad my bad

did migoon even agree to ts

@MiGoon_Fox-3