Remove PL-12 from Chinese Su-30MKK

you said it is required to understand every missile in game to be good now your moving the goal post

I dont think he knows himself what he’s trying to argue
He’s just arguing because he wants to disagree with us

We’re not

1 Like

But now three nations have Micas at 14.0, that’s starting to be the problem. The 13.0 to 14.0 range is a black hole at the moment.

no he does so because he dosent want to admit that he is wrong

1 Like

so I need to understand the code of every missile now?

The Code is useless, you have to understand it in practice, in the way you play.

No?
You don’t

You just need to understand the basics of how missiles work in-game and how they behave in various scenarios

Which you clearly don’t

1 Like

I can admit that I’m wrong without lying about editing a photo

*Lying

right right

so when did you admit that you were wrong when saying the pl-12 pulls more than the r-77
or when you said that all fox-3 missiles are the same at range

1 Like

admit that you didn’t edit that photo and I will say PL-12s in some cases don’t pull with r77

in some cases ? jesus men pl-12 never cant pull more than r-77

so all N001 radars and variants have the radar azimuth scan zone is completely unlocked

So lets just buff it because reasons. (This has to be a bug)

Im not convinced

I get what you are saying but theres way more work to be done

J11b, SU27. I know you love the su27 but f15 in uptier is just better so that also needs to go to 14.0?

All we have to go off is very watery global stats and our own feelings which doesnt really say anything when i got purple in some ruski CAS prop with 2 kills, 10 deaths amd a bunch of AI

i already did

1 Like

It isn’t, it was an internal bug report made by @Ralin

that doesn’t count because you have to say “I was wrong”

The only F-15 better than the Su-27SM is the C GE