Remove Pay-to-Win Bushes

I need that skin

It’s a competitive advantage that is pay to win so just like decals it should be a feature that can be turned off

8 Likes

I get where this is comming from. But I also support the camouflage and ambush aspect of the game, which is already being patched out regularly.

4 Likes

What about smaller tanks? And also dont they like… adapt the color slightly?

Now tell me what tank is this and where to shoot it if i encounter it

Here we go again. :sigh:

2 Likes

you shoot the barrel,then go around. That is one option, another is just centermass and kill it as its most likely something small and unarmored.

Strv 122 at top teir…

1 Like

That tank aint Strv 122 from the screen lol,

I know, my point is you can’t shoot center mass on all tanks.

I know the vehicles I play with or against at the BRs I play at. I can deduct what vehicle it is from engine sound, the size, gun “sounds”, gun design, the nations I am facing and how fast it got to a certain point of the map in comparison to me. I also know that if it is not a Jumbo, which you can not cover like this because it is taller, or a KV, you only need to aim at the bush itself and it dies.

You shoot it wherever because its ASU-57

My brother in christ how do you identify this bush? Do you realise how little the BR bracket narrows it down? It can be any tank destroyer because of the gun position and that’s how much we know.

ofc i mean from just the picture not the statements of the other dude

How about they make bushes show up when looking through the scope? So there’s a trade-off for turning your tank into shrubbery?

I mean show the bushes even if you have ahistorical gunner view on too. Not just in sim battle where gunner and commander views are placed at the optics. Maybe even make it so bushes can be lit on fire, generating a fair amount of steam/smoke that reveals your position. (Have you ever tried to burn freshly cut wood and undried leaves? They make a ton of smoke/steam.)

2 Likes

You can get the bushes for free through the war bond shop depending on the battle pass. Last battle pass had the bushes available as an option to pick. You dont have to spend money on the battle pass to get access to the war bond shop.

1,000 GE cost $6.60 usd, with that you can have two bushes. If you wanted to have all 6 slots it would cost $19.80 usd. Just like everything else in this game you cant get everything ( minus the higher end premium vehicles ) for free if you give it time. If you are impatient and want it now you have the ability to purchase things to get it faster. Premium vehicles dont have an advantage, other than they generate more RP and SL as a perk for spending money on them. With out people spending real money the game would close. Your argument for pay to win is invalid.

2 Likes

Only people coping in the thread are the no-skill tryhards who like to pretend that plastering their entire tank in bushes so it isn’t even recognisable doesn’t give them a massive advantage.

1 Like

so, are you going to pay for me? its’ just 6.60 usd and without that the game would close.

1 Like

I used to plaster my whole Tank in bushes as well but after some time i started to dislike it a lot. When i play the Game i want to see the various Vehicles im using and not a giant bush each time and the bushes make the Tanks look ugly and boring to look at so i stopped using bushes alltogether except for like 2-3 where i have one on the LFP

Oh my goodness it is

as if that isn’t the point of real-life camouflage

It’s as if disguises didn’t exist in real life Oh my. Guess these folks from the present to the past were pay-to-win players as well.

6 Likes