Remove air vehicles from ground RB

Doesn’t change the answer… I’ll leave you to simmer mate, you need to sort your bile out.

You need to sort your self out and take a step back and look at what you do, you could be over confident

He is not making any decision. Gaijin does and they said that they have zero interest in a TO mode.

With in this topic may be a good idea that will more than likely be lost, maybe not if the vetting of the suggestion section be disabled for a little while

In GFRB? Couple dozen times so far, acfually. While in props, jets and even helis.

1 Like

I agree. Why shouldn’t they get the reward? They were doing what they were intended to do. It has no function in balance or game play.

I was unaware thats a thing so sim is just ground?

Simulator battles is combined battles just like Ground RB however you are in the commander viewport (camera above it) by default, and rely on the gunner sight position. Aside from that planes require skill to fly as you are in the cockpit view only and if you not using relative controls nor know how SIM planes work then you are probably not aware that Self Propelled Anti Air in SIm is horrifying.

2 Likes

cool deal, thank you for explaining may have to give sim a try

1 Like

oh man talking from my heart
nice good to see someone else noticed problem

very big problem in ground battle because not different like air where they can separate play with bots

so air players can play with bots can play with players can play everywhere all maps no limit no borders no nothing dont like just play kill easy

but if play tanks you will blow up because cross the line because the maps the cage where feeling like a testing pig all ground forces where Air players ultimate everywhere playing and killing like what like how like.

This game right Name: AIR THUNDER

Some options will making fair change:

- the airfields can Capture!

-airplanes number limit

-air types limit if 1 bomber enemy need 1 bomber ally easy balance

and if dont like go play air battle no destroy ground battle

1 Like

That, is the best use of a meme on this forum I have ever seen…

Kudos

1 Like

+SPAA they are directly weakened only 700meters can damage really
but now every patch weak and weaker (less damage)

The only advice I have is you need to have patience since SIM still has its quirks you have to handle which include identifying who your allies are and who is not as some will use captured vehicles and you need to pay attention if they foe or not, although sometimes you aren’t fully sure. So Apologize if need be since the SIm community for WT is more chill about things. We do get the occasional headache though.

I don’t even know what you are trying to say. but did you consider thinking before you wrote this? I’m aware language barriers exist but I’ve seen better explanations by people who barely understand English than that confusing post. I’m rather at a loss of words.

That’s nonsense… I can pluck bombers out at 2kms with my ostwind at times… Not even trying.

Same with the M19.

1 Like

i completely agree. Top tier is unplayable after nerf of rocket AA. Right now they should either completely remove air from Ground battles or reverse nerf.

SPAA is nerfed to the ground at the moment

How so? Mine still work fine and especially IR guided missiles have received a nice buff.

Rockets are not guided. Missiles are though.

Ostwind and Ostwind 2 are great at that. Until the bomber goes too high up for you to effectively hit and kill. Then that just becomes frustrating.