Remove air vehicles from ground RB

Still SPAA are not as effective as they should be in order to say that they are effective against the air. Especially that I can destroy M16 by just simply launching the rocket that doesn’t even need to hit You from outside of Your effective range.

Here’s the catch, you have to see me first in order for you to do that. I wont shoot at planes 2km away and giving myself away. Newbies do that, give themselves away too easily…I’ll wait till your close enough as I did with the rest I shot down in the image. By then, you will be flying by and getting shot at while you focus on rocketing a tank. Only 1 focused me after giving myself away but still got em…50/50 chance of survival or death. If I miss everything, tough luck on me, my fault, my skill issue. However, can always spawn again in SPAAG or with enough SP, ill fly a plane or use the Type 75 SPH with proxy fuse which depends what Br were at or hope another player sees ya which hardly ever happens.

5 Likes

Not that hard to do as people portray it to be.

It’s a bit harder to spot when I’m playing in Max graphics. ULQ is too easy to spot.

4 Likes

ULQ is not what makes spotting easy, but You will eventually understand it.

i played ULQ for years when used a potato laptop soo it is

Just proving that You don’t even know how graphic settings work

I’m already at a huge disadvantage with being red-green colorblind. Always have to tweak the settings to see better green, red, some orange colors better to spot tanks easier in certain maps and weather conditions.
So maybe your right, its still easier for ya. but for me, will alwats be difficult and will need to change settings often.

Aight, this is the last images ima share, maybe the next games I can record to prove CAS can be dealt with. This is 6.7 Br, the area where people think CAS is the worst. Granted this was ONLY me doing all the SPAAG work along with 1 other friendly doing CAS and killing planes with plane. Rest was all me and carried hard, had to cap and decap points just to win this game as well. So, can’t tell me SPAAGs aren’t effective when so many players don’t bother using them.

Spoiler

Screenshot 2024-01-07 231711
Screenshot 2024-01-07 231736

What this game needs are more SPAAGs around 5.0 to 7.7 area with proxy fuze if there are any or just more SPAAGs in general. But removal of CAS, nah, can still be dealt with.

2 Likes

I have noticed in the last few days with the increasing number of enemy aircraft shot down that this is sometimes just as less lucrative as playing SPAA. Still much more effective.
Wouldn’t it make sense to have some kind of " threat level". A fully loaded strike aircraft would score more points when you shoot it down? The earlier I shoot it down the more points. If the opponent has no more bombs under the wing, fewer points because the team will definitely have suffered.
Any opinions on this?

2 Likes

No one said that it can’t, just that SPAA are not efficient enough.

1 Like

clearly its efficient enough from what I see. Just that no…one…uses…them…enough… or at all…literally showing you through the images.

1 Like

By Your standards, maybe. Still can destroy You from outside of Your effective range

1 Like

if and only if you spot me first ;)

1 Like

extremetly high skill issue noises

1 Like

Told You, no problem with that

aight, then we good, glad you are an awesome CAS player with precise aim. Keep at it, ill continue doing the SPAA role with precise aim as possible. you land a kill, awesome, I shoot down plane, awesome. That’s War Thunder, how Gaijin designed it to be.

1 Like

you really dont get it…
there were all CAS planes after dropping their ordnace and cleaning up the enemy fighter that were spawned to counter them in the first place…

i will beat you easily in my A2D or f2g

i have over a 60% winrate. i dont care about KD since i crash or kill myself every game.
i also play Air RB.

Nice

1 Like

but up tier play the old SPAA reduced range BR± 700m or 500m effective and this not making a good air pilot never will close than 1000m