My mistake I did not immediately catch onto you making a strawman argument.
For T series tanks, lol no since they have actual effective armor.
There are very few hills / ridgelines that cant be used by T series tanks that are as usable with -10 degrees of gun depression, sinai and a few other maps are the only ones with such features, gaijin has had a great time increasing most hills to the point that you have to expose yourself or be a Type 90 / 10 to actually use them.
Cool, that is a fine opinion to have.
Still waiting on a answer to the question.
I’ve seen such a few times here and on reddit, mainly back around when the smoking kills memes were going around as smoke could overpressure for a bit and a few other times, I personally find it niche as you have to clear the tube to use it unlike smoke mortars and other options, but you can say the same about GLATMs too.
I regret to inform you being a unskilled or skilled player does not change the PWTR of a tank.
My 4M can reach 60km/h in 17.24 seconds while the myT-90M with the ERA kit onboard reached 60km/h in 16.58 seconds, I can happily provide videos of such if you are interested since I’m guessing you forgot user missions exist which allow the use of all vehicles in game.
Oh please, do find me a location that the 4M can use that the T series cannot, Oh and also my mistake as well, the T-90M and Arena have -6 degrees gun depression, not -5 like the BVM so the difference is actually only 1 degree of gun depression, -6 vs -7.
For someone who seems to be so knowledgeable of both vehicles I am very surprised you did not call me out on such.
That changes functionally nothing, especially given the fact that ESS is largely a non-factor at top tier as it does not block thermals.
Not a utility feature.
It does not, both vehicles only have 12 smoke dischargers, the smoke mortar on the 4M is a gimmick and not a viable system compared to the actual dischargers.
Does not matter, it is a coax not a commander’s mount and thus cannot be used in the same way, they are not comparable.
Pre-HE tweaks maybe but currently you need to actually hit the underbelly of most tanks or get it fully side on to actually get the entire crew with overpressure. By comparison you can just toss 3OF26 into the front pike of a M1A2 and nuke it without issue, along with the same side shots that M339 can pull off.
As is the T-90M not having the ability of loosing a loader, its almost like its a give and take. No, 1 second is not costing you your life in a majority of battles unless you are in a reload duel with another tank.
Its 80% of the rear vehicle and how I’ve killed most 4Ms I’ve come across besides the twinned rounds sitting up against the engine bulkhead.
This fascination with 28 rounds, you are aware that half the 4M’s load is 30 rounds right?
Its good we agree on this.
Correct, Spall liners and the ability to negate incoming damage is due to it heavily reducing the skill floor and punishing people who score penetrating shots, or are you forgetting why gaijin has started adding all this garbage to the interiors of tanks.
Man I would love to hear that other 3 you think are the worst 12.7s.
Get better material hoss, especially given the fact you have a hidden profile.
Sometimes overpressuring a AA with them is quite funny.