Regarding the Hull Armor of the M1A2 SEP V3

2 Likes

the only good news here is for the oplot

peak of team, maybe I guess Germany in your team

50mm💀

You also were magically multiple months ahead of it being introduced because the su34 didnt exist when it was first added to the su25sm3

3 Likes


This is the worst Abrams I’ve ever played. It’s the most fragile and least protected Abrams in the game almost every hit results in a one-shot.
I’m really disappointed, Gaijin. I honestly wish I had never unlocked it.

This shot can happen to any abrams with about equal probability.

It just requires some luck to pull it off, or just bad positioning from you. Or a bit of both.

The M1A2 SEP V3 has no real purpose. Since Gaijin refused to add its improved lower front plate armor, the whole vehicle loses its point.

It doesn’t have LWS, it isn’t fast, and it doesn’t have the Trophy APS. So what’s the point of it?

3 Likes

Holy russian bias. You died in an abrams. Illegal

2 Likes

Why are you out in the open? You’re asking to be shot so bad it’s making me upset I wasn’t in that match to get free RP.

3 Likes

It’s extra turret armor is incredibly nice.

There is a reason why I have a 77% WR and 3 K/D in mine, because it’s a solid tank.

3 Likes

soon enough it could be getting LWS and the improved thermals / fcs systems of SEPv4, if the US army goes through with backporting SEPv4’s upgrades to the SEPv3 fleet

this means that HE will finally have some use against planes if MPAT wasn’t enough for you…

2 Likes

It doesn’t have controlled suspension or 4 sec reload. I like my paper weight TKX the best. The sepv3 just isn’t like the M1A1 HC premiums.

1 Like

I hated the TKX/Type 10 so much when I was grinding the 2RI over the last 2 weeks ish. They are just so clumsy and slow for what they should be in a lot of aspects.

1 Like

image

+10* of gun elevation 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

this would NEVER have any unforeseen consequences…

4 Likes

Are they spaded? The controlled suspension makes a huge difference people neglect. The 4 sec reload is also free but when expert crew the difference is night and day movement can’t imagine Aced yet

the only difference the suspension makes is reducing your mobility

Yep spaded and experted. The suspension is slow and clumsy. The mobility is also 50/50, while fast in a straight line they lose all speed while turning slightly and turning hard is even slower.

the sepv3 doesnt lose any point at all. lfp shots, especially w sub 600mm darts are finnicky.