We’re* like I said it’s a video game but please the high horse is waiting.
No. I did the research because I found it interesting. I am not going to cram years of reading and proofs to satisfy your ego.
You can either go do some very light digging into exotic materials research, or you can keep trying to be an intellectual authority who thinks he’s entitled to someone else putting in the work for them. It’s available, the research papers are there, blah blah blah.
You can also go read Spanish Avengers report on the bug forum as well, it’s publicly available. Do your own leg work and quit trying to dunk on folks so you can keep being a keyboard warrior with an opinion he wants to whack everyone with.
I stand by y’all. Crazy going for a spell check professor lololololol

I said WE as in you and I. I’m here to say game balance is what motivates the game and you’re here as the nerd saying “actually” dude it’s a video game. Take a step back and go use your PhD in materials you got with your 3 mins of youtube in real life. i’m here to say the game can be balanced better, a literal video game.
Bunch of nerds submitting bug reports on google searches 💀 yeah I’m good. I rather just say balance the video game full of pixels so that it matches a better gamestyle for all.
Getting the same ammo issues on the Type 10s so it could be across all tanks?
Short tons vs metric tons
I got it from their war thunder wiki. So whatever tons they used you can send a ticket for correction
There you go fixed it for yah above. Thanks for the correction
Thanks, still should be 66.8t stock (if that’s what you mean by nothing on it) and 69.8t with TUSK enabled
Has to be stock nothing in it. I’m assuming the wiki is showing it with everything on it meaning the T90 also then includes its added on ERA for its max weight.
Standard is spaded yes, you can change it to basic to show stock weight
I’m better off just changing it to full spaded.
Abrams non spaded weighs more than a spaded leo and t90 with APS.
Weight difference from a spaded t90 arena to abrams sepv3 doesn’t raise any alarms about armor is insane to me.
One has light one time use ERA and the other lots of composite armor
The one time era is supposed to fall off but doesn’t don’t know if it’s a bug or not. Even so, if ERA was as effective as in game for Russia every nation would use ERA like Russia but they don’t.
EDIT: specifically the turret ERA takes more than one hit which it doesn’t make sense.
BMPT says otherwise dude.
Is this a bug or something? I have the m1a2 sep v2 trophy-hv and when equipping the tusk package, the additional .50cal on the top part of the barrel is missing, the same bug can also be found on the sep v3, if it is a bug lol.
No additional freedom gun sorry you’re going to have to do with it


