Regarding the Hull Armor of the M1A2 SEP V3

https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/493661226018038356
Should be this one, some of it is HSTV-L tho

I love this map; I got a nuke on it with the Merkava 2D.
Good game.

That was the only one I saw just imagine the others. rsrsrs

1 Like

Jesus what did I missed.

Played 13 games, won 12 lmao.

1 Like

me like abram!!!

As Magik (@YEARoftheABRAMS) said, I’m a friend of his.

hard to really say any server will carry you, it’s kind of down to stacking with others to get real teammates instead of trusting a bunch of total randoms

2 Likes

What I want to know is why Russia and Germany are always paired at top tier. I swear, I have never had a leopard on my team because it’s charging me alongside a t80

You should be very happy Russia gets paired with Germany. Solo queue in USA, I pray I always get paired with only minor nations or China.

M1 Abrams blowout panel cannot ricochet on certain variants. // Gaijin.net // Issues

Have you noticed that when your ammo is shot in the Abrams you automatically lose the shell already loaded and it switches you to your third ammo type which then takes almost a minute to load that shell?

3 Likes

Or it glitches and shows me with 5 shells between all the ammo types I have but doesnt actually have any.

Abrams SepV3 nothing on it = 66.8t t tons

Leopard 2A7V = 66.5 tons

T-90M (Arena-M) = 51 tons

image

Gajin should teach Yoga on how far they stretch their research with classified armor guesswork. Just say classified armor and we’re going to guess to the best of our ability for balance purposes.

Speaking on balance, as much as Russia needs ERA to work to be competitive at 12.7 it’s time to reduce its impenetrable hull front plate to ammunition that is proven to work at close range. The turret nerf would be too much but most nations at this point have shown to penetrate russian armor at the ukraine front lines with lesser ammunition. I understand the need to keep a tree alive but at 12.7 it’s really silly now. Eventually you will need to make a decision on the ERA dilemma with the war currently happening or admit all this research is selective and useless.

3 Likes

Facts

Currently Abrams is extremely buggy, first the absence of cook off animation and then it says I still have ammo but can’t even shoot any of them. Waited for another 3 minutes it didn’t load any in, ended up having to refill on objective point. It should either says 0 or let me shoot them.

shot 2026.07.05 03.23.17

Might go down to 20% soon

shot 2026.07.05 03.39.55

4 Likes

Bro what? They literally produced a massive paper with tons of resources demonstrating changes to the armor. But because the armor array is top secret…

Also gaijin said in 2021 they’d do estimates.

Also, not sure if you’ve done any research into exotic materials and armor hardening techniques… but he isn’t doing anything crazy asserting the armor array was change to lighter weight but more resilient composites? How do you suppose they make planes able to endure greater speeds and pressures? Exotic materials development. Same thing with naval tech.

And 73 tons is with the weight savings. Either way, it’s you can yell into the echo chamber of bros you’ve got here trying to dunk on people over skill level. But at the end of the day you have zero clue what’s publicly published in armor/ materials development.

You should change your name to rage bait 💀 i forgot we’re dealing with top tier 12.7 scientists in a video game called war thunder who know materials 😭 dude take a step back and read

Great name suggestion, I’ll take it under advisement.

Mainly my response is due to you being kind of a jerk over something that, while not presented in the most palatable form, isn’t wrong.

The community did the research and submitted a huge report. Spanish Avenger did some excellent work with it.

You can try and reverse bait with 12.7 scientists, but I’m l autistic and deep research stuff because I like to know how things work. Might not be your speed, but there is actually facinating data out there on exotic materials research and how they achieve high levels of strength from materials.

So trying to dunk on a dude with a yoga joke over advanced armor arrays is a joke in itself. Go touch some grass and then invest some hours into exotic materials research and then try to come dunk on an opinion. “Nah I’m on the internet and my gut says bro is stretching it” and thinking its invalidating x number of hours in research to reach a reasonable assumption is hilarious.

1 Like

I mean heck dude, if you want mind blown go look up Geordie Rose doing a talk at a college in toranto in the early 2000’s.

Dudes one of the fathers of quantum computing and said they’ve been punching into other dimensions to pull data from “higher intelligences”, his words.

And y’all here on the war thunder forum get hung up on whatever out of touch idea of the tech governments and military industrial complex are playing with - and you’re decades behind them.

Please educate me, I’m obviously ignorant sir. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong.