Do we even play the same game?
Only problem is the bmpt also receive a lot of points for getting hit 3 minutes straight, if not mistaken he also earned 1000 mission points at the time of his death lol one time I was trying to see if I could reach nuke requirement from tanking shots with Eitan, I took a hit to the turret and it triggers the blow out so I left without any ammo, there was a bmpt at 1km continue to shoot me so I continue to expose my turret for it to hit, probably took over 50-60 hits until one atgm hits me which cause overpressure, if it weren’t for that I could continue to take hits just to farm points lol you can do this with the three Israel ifvs since they have crewless turret, funny how enemy keep trying to shoot post-cook off empty turret and get killed by your teammates afterwards. I see if I could find that replay
A lot of my matches are on steamdeck while im at work, I got a nuke yesterday when i was back on PC
Trust me, I was there when the Kh-38MT was first introduced. No SPAA could intercept it, let alone reach the Su-34. The ADATS was literally hiding behind buildings from Kh-38s like they were a serial killer. Two Su-34s could wipe out an entire team in a matter of seconds, and that was it.
So yes, the Kh-38MT is no longer the kind of threat that can completely change the outcome of a battle.
Then you complain about russian bias
Damn, this actually explains so much.
Now I have a visual picture and explanation for his stats.
Can this thread go back from being a **** measuring contest to actual concerns regarding Gaijin’s composite armor modeling and inconsistencies.
Germany got only high priced premiums and a rank II casematte SPG. Slow and without any armor :)
It still is, the abrams needs it for some players but not others. There’s a discrepancy in the size of people’s private parts in this chat to represent the discrepancy. You need to read between the balls to stay on topic. Takes years of reading war thunder forums to see it and I’m still learning myself.
Judging by Germany’s win rate, it’s been unplayable for a long time.
From my play time in the two premiums I purchased.
- Too many new players
- Very few have SPAAs their BR brackets, lots of Gepards at BR 12
- everytime you see the gooner profile picture just J out game over.
Would it make you feel better if I pointed out your skill issue?
I was grinding the German tech tree up to the first Leopard. But then I looked at the battle statistics and realized Germany isn’t what it used to be. It used to be the strongest nation in the game.
You are free to try, but only one of currently sits at a 70% winrate and 2.9 K/D in the SEPv3, which you claim to be useless. Feel free to check my replays, just be aware the I played more ARB than GRB yesterday iirc, so you gotta search for the ground battles.
It’s actually really funny how the videos of you gameplay posted here perfectly explain your lacking performance and stats lol.
Could you send me your best M1A2 replay from this week? Not so I can laugh at it—I just want to see a successful game in the Abrams. I rarely have games like that; most of mine end with only 2–6 kills.
You might be a good player. But he isn’t. ok
All you gotta do is move from cap to cap with patience and look both way before crossing the street. You push their spawn you’re automatically dead. You stay in the same spot too long you’re dead. You don’t have concealment you’re dead from CAS.
Lastly, use your German teammates as bate and if you are up against Germany just post ggs in the all chat.
You’re being too hard on @Dead_Undertaker, you should queue up with him sometime and teach him. Hug it out, this is exactly what Russian mains would hate to see.
Hello. I’m on.
