Can you send them?
Omg. Gaijin, Are you serius?
This wasn’t happening before the patch. They buffed the T-90M’s armor, yet they refused to give the Abrams its lower front plate armor, citing some documents. Isn’t that Russian bias?
You know, Demokrat4, I remember a guy on this forum a few years back he was a dramatic whiner who had skill issues just like you; his name was GNDM PANZER. Could it be that you two are brothers?
He used to spend hours and days arguing in every thread about Russian vehicles, he tried to prove the existence of a “Russian bias,” just like you. We don’t know his whereabouts, can you find him?..
Idk man, I was pretty disappointed by this update at first but it really isnt that bad to play. The BMPT finally feels balanced and top tier is playable again.
I would gladly stop playing against Russian tanks—if I were given the chance.
Really sounds like a skill issue, I’ve been having a ton of fun with M829A3. Russian tanks get one shotted easy now
T-80Us are now more easily penetrated in the hull with fewer vehicles featuring Relikt but Russia has four types: BMPTs, T-80BVM, and T-90Ms.
They must have done something to my account, because in every battle my shells vanish into fuel tanks or spall liners, or fly right through the entire tank without dealing any damage. Could something have been done to my account? Why am I so unlucky?
Could have? Maybe.
Has something been done to it? Likely not. Gaijin really doesn’t care that much about us random players using this forum.
I watched a couple of your matches in the replay and saw that you play even worse than me. You can’t even aim for weak spots on the Terminator, you’re constantly playing in the negative. Where exactly is it easy for you to play against the USSR? And you’re still talking about skills? Seriously?
Would it make you feel better if I call out your skill issue instead?
That’s not a nice thing to do… now show us how you play, then…
They are some of the tastiest foods in top tier especially noobs in t-80ue. Only thing that annoyed me is their CAS especially those losers in helicopters sitting in helipad shoving LMURS up their own asses. Even bmpts are rp pinatas if you know how to torture it, one time I scored so many hits to the turret and repeatedly cook the ammo for 2-3 minute straight, once it dies (I received kill assist) I find myself having 1500 misison points for the total hits alone. 0 kill 1 kill assist 0 cap and 1500 mission points lol
You don’t want to see that, it’ll probably hurt your eyes.
Had a similar instance. I disabled the darn thing and farmed more points trying to actually kill it than it was worth actually killing it.
I never cease to admire your avatar. Where can one get one like that?
This photo of General Schwarzkopf is from one of the pages of history events from in-game that occurred in 2023. [Event] Pages of History (February) - News - War Thunder
What a peak gameplay
Spoiler
Well, at least he played spaa instead of leaving…… ✊ maybe he needed a snack and went for radar simulation mode
Dear God.