Regarding the Hull Armor of the M1A2 SEP V3

Are you guys squading up or its possible in public matches? I’m still 400k rp away from the v3 as I hadn’t even gotten the trophy yet. Seeing how rare are v3 in the wild, soon it’s going to be a lot worse once everybody start getting them. Caught one at 1km and took my type 90 7-8 shots to kill from the front, the rest are side shots so I couldn’t tell how much more survivable compare to the v1 or v2.

So now, is the current form better than the 2A7/122A?

For skilled players I would say the Abrams is better imo.

However the 2A7s/122s are still unmatched in how forgiving they are to play, which is something beneficial for average or below average players.

3 Likes

But what if I don’t have skill?

1 Like

you arent allowed to enjoy the game unless you play religiously

1 Like

If lacks skill or slow ass/blind like me, just camp a little here and there, easily 2kd on anything even challengers lol

1 Like

i like how all these realistic facts and known information have to be used to make an abrams in a videogame but the same creators just put the bmpt in the game and make it nearly unstoppable and able to wipe the floor with up to a dozen or more mbts at a time on its own. Posts like this are just hilarious at this point. These devs must have not played their own game in years and have no idea how to balance it.

@БЕИ maybe the real skill issue is playing solo 😢 we should start a clan.

(We only play 🐆s)

1 Like

funnily enough even the SEPv3 is under preforming according to that because the frontal arc shown includes the composite side skirts

there is, like a lot to the point that the devs made a statement about why the ingame one doesnt, in which their main argument was proven wrong less than a day after they posted it

1 Like

They still needs to be very good, because I’ve seen many squads who roll together they don’t have the stats close to these two. Maintaining a purple tag for that many matches is crazy, its a combination of being extremely active in the match, high mission scores and high kd/kps every game. So if they go 0 kill 1 death for one match, expect them to have 10 kills the next match to maintain that kind of numbers. Even if these guy not squading up and playing with randoms they will still outperforms most players.

Possibly. Do you have discord?
As for if its better than 122, I say yes.

2 Likes

Nope.

Hmm.
I guess I will reply to you when im available.

I have discord 👀

I know Migoon knows you. Do you perchance happen to be in snail mine?

No, when we played we used squad chat.

Ah. Whats your username then?

nothing important but the sepv3s lfp and the sepv2 trophy’s lfp’s rear RHA plate is still 38mm and not 101mm like all the other m1s

2 Likes

sandman_six Please don’t be a pyramid scheme

1 Like

Interesting. Is this just the suspension thing?

the argument the devs made was that suspension was not upgraded so there was no possible way hull armor could be improved

but sources stating suspension was upgraded were found immediately after

and again there are sources for the armor having been upgraded, just the devs rejected it over claims about suspension loading

1 Like