I was just showing how the Abrams performs against a weaker Soviet round.
yeah the ground vehicles are but russian teams can still get the CAS snowball going, and even more easily now with KH31 being almost impossible to intercept from any US AA
*28
We should also have the agm 88g which is also Mach 4
You’ve marked areas with over 1000mm of protection as green…
3BM60 actually has 1200mm of penetration, stat cards are just for the show here as the penetration is secretly being doubled in the code.
He’s right, you’re wrong. Sound like a shill who likes abrams kill e-z mode and it is e-z mode. I know if I hit an abrams ANYWHERE it’s out of commission.
Im still convinced Undertake is just TIGER_TANK alt
At this rate, L27A1 is the only dart that has the official UK MOD report to successfully pen the Kontakt-5
We also don’t have any ‘‘official’’ document regarding Relikt either.
Ah yes, I’m arguing because I totally main Russia and not because I’m currently loving the SEPv3 with a 70% WR and 2.9 K/D.
Oh wait…
i will admit the abrams is good besides its armor being an extremely pathetic excuse and its post pen survivability being nonexistant
at the same time people need to realize that US teams getting curbstomped by russia while playing the abrams 90% of the time its because of either a SU30 or an MI28, not from ant T-series
(the other 10% of the time is having half the teams lineup being a clickbait and an M22)
also more abrams armor wont do much, the LFP could be 2000mm for all i care and people are still just gonna shoot the turret ring and get a one shot
Sooooo coool! Sep v3 aint the rest of em! It’s also new so they want it to perform well. It’s armor is still no where near accurate compared to soviet tanks. Trophy is better than v3.
Rest of them are not underperforming though? Swedish trials show 350 KE for M1A2. SEP and SEP V2 aren’t much different, no evidence of them having better LFP afaik.

You might want to learn how to play them on the other hand…
I thought their 1.0 K/D in the 122s was already bad, but damn.
Anybody struggling to maintain 1kd on 2a7/122s should be automatically disqualified to participate in the topic of vehicle balancing lol they really need to implement this feature like how they blocked inactive players from leaving comments at the forum.
The swedish trials represent the export control version of the General Creighton Abrams tank. From a US standpoint it’s still classified what the abrams tank can really withstand. From an export control perspective, they can experiment all they want.
jesus lol 6kd on the abrams. who is you bro are you magik in disguised?
He’s a friend of mine :)
Hmm. Good to know. But at the same time I’m wondering why they wouldn’t send their best to secure a deal.
Same reason they don’t let Lockheed sell F22 raptors. The technology being compromised isn’t worth the money.