The last time I played as the Americans, I won 7 out of 10 games
also bro the tank has a 0.1 differnce in KD i dont know why yall bring it up like its some huge achievement
And here I reread and give up entirely. How is it only ONCE when China is in ALL THREE of my games playing against Russia?
In second game there is Bangladesh VT5. Where is VT5?
In third game there is Pakistani Khalid. And where is Khalid?
IT IS ALL CHINA. Bruh
fair enough didn’t notice, but if i were to pull up 3 random games with china and russia on the same team would that suddenly prove my point? matchmaking on a scale large enough to affect win rate takes place over hundreds of games not a handfull, and again this is all so you can point at a 0.1 differnce in KD.
For some reason whenever people ask for the Abrams to be fixed, flocks of people like you run to the thread, to point out their own individual kds and win rates as if that was even the topic at hand, if the tank isnt realistic fix it its that simple.
I play my Abrams quite brave or stupid (depending on perspective I guess), meaning that I take peaks that I maybe shouldn’t have and do other stuff.
That specific game I was taking a hull down peak and because my SEPv2 was heavier than normal I got killed due to me not taking the heavy feeling/loss of immediate acceleration i to account correctly lmao.
So I just got shot in the face like an idiot.
By the time it comes, i’ll probably be married with 2 kids lol
Lets not be all anecdotal here now. It means nothing over the average.
I can say I’ve had 100 games won out of 100, but it doesn’t mean anything
I give up.
They did not even apply the lowballed 1990s “+35% KE” value to M1A2 SEPv3’s hull.
430mm KE. Can’t even protect against stock shells.
lol i guess that’s why they didn’t mention the armor values in the post.
What even is the point of researching the new abrams? I’ve got the M1A2, was about to get the SEPv2 but now I’m questioning if I even should since it seems to be almost exaclty the same
Extremely rushed update it seems lol.
Yep, that seems to be the case, they should have just open the dev again
Removing weight does infact make you speed up faster
yeah something strange is going on the M1a1 has more hull armor than the M1a2SEP and they gave the sep v3 like 10 mm more armor than the M1A1 at that point why would they even say they are gonna add more armor,
welp for its BR the M1A1 is now they best Abrams in the game since it seems to have gotten better turret armor as well making it pretty resistant to shell at its br
They thought this is “good enough” for it to go live, which is pretty funny.
I bet we’ll have a trillion of bug fixes and smaller updates over the next week or so, with our live servers basically acting as a dev one because they’re scared to postpone the update.
Yep, they half cooked the volumetric on the v3 and trophy because they were the new ones and call it the day
honestly didn’t think there was a way for me to dislike this update more and i had the low hopes of no hull armour increase.
Yeah the m1a1 seems the one that they only worked on





