Although I was wrong, there is also the Merkava; it seems to be slower than the Abrams. :D
Want an SL loan?
You dont prove anything , you just prove that a tank weighing 20 tons more is 2 km/h slower if you think that’s bad, I don’t know
Miss
I don’t want to listen to anything. Prove me wrong. Not with words, but with facts.
Some people have an extensive MBT acceleration list that already disproves you.
I could be wrong, but I think @YEARoftheABRAMS has one or knows one. (Sorry for tagging you if I remembered wrongly)


Prove it.

You can make it go slightly faster by removing the useless armor package bro
I love when people pretend like using ERA or not makes a difference when not only tests disprove it, but even statcards lmao
I’m not home, so I can’t check specifically, but wasn’t the whole stat change like “+0.7m braking distance, +0.03s acceleration” or something? xD
That being said, I don’t find reasonable to make mobility arguments at top tier when we are looking at <1s acceleration times differences or a few km/h of theorical top speed differences.
In practical terms, no one will ever notice or suffer a gameplay impact over 0.5 extra seconds of acceleration time or a 3 km/h top speed difference.
I mean a very big acceleration chart a few comments above yours that you can look at.
Mobility is more than forward acceleration though. It also includes factors like reverse speed and losing speed while turning (cough type 10 cough).
I personally re-equiped TUSK II on the SEPv2 for 1 game only for the mobility loss to get me killed. Lets just say it didn’s stay on after that game.
Yes, but that’s not what was being talked about here; rather, people were talking about how having ±0.x seconds of acceleration was a bad thing or whatever.
So you actually notice/feel it??
Removing additional armor does not speed up the tank.
What? You literally lying.
Just had 3 games playing US. Guess what?
And somewhat sad how people jumped liking at your comment with no fact checking how is actually goes at top tier. Literally one google search away or series of top tier battles to catch a pattern. But no, our agenda must continue. If chinese abrams performs better is because it sides Russia. No way someone plays better than us and actually shows effectiveness of abrams surpassing russian MBTs
what are you even on about??? im so lost, iv never even said the Abrams was a bad tank, simply pointing out that the US has a harder matchmaker than China this is a fact, your post even proves my point, as the US is playing VS Russia in all 3 games where as China plays against Russia once, pretty much everyone knows the reason Russia’s win rate is so high come form the fact they have the best CAS/SAM combo.
not much different cause the era is unlike challenger or t-series
I’m pointing out that China doesn’t have any twists in matchmaking like you said unlike Germany or Sweden(most likely)
And Chinese Abrams plays against russians just much often as american ones and side up with russians as much as american but performs better because of playerbase
this is literally not true anyone who knows how the mm works knows this, while not a constant China is Russia favored in the matchmaking, you simply saying its not doesn’t change reality, if someone were to pull up 100 top tier games as china im sure russian would be on their team 65% of the time minimum, but hey im not gonna waste my time trying to convince someone who got there conclusion from a random google search with no actual data


