Regarding the Hull Armor of the M1A2 SEP V3

I suppose American tanks don’t go through modernization for Gaijin.

“All the weight goes to the turret” even if there is modernizaiton

5 Likes

Interesting how theyre so keen on responding to our concerns regarding the sepv3 and then dont respond to any of our concerns regarding the sepv3

3 Likes

What’s better about this whole situation is there using documents from 15+ years ago on tank that entered production in 2017. Even the Swedish trials were in 1993 and using documents from then in todays time shouldn’t be viable.

3 Likes

The Japanese community has expressed similar concerns about the Type 10 and Type 90 tanks for several years now. They have raised issues in various forms, including the evolution of the armor materials themselves and the size and mass of the vehicles. However, the answer from GaijinEnetmant has always been “no.”

7 Likes

They remain average cause the average-mediocre players flock to them for easy gameplay.

2 Likes

IMG_3003

4 Likes

Ah yes tank from 2015 is finally protected against dm33 snd 3bm42

So what about the official WarThunder youtube channel’s video about m1a1 tanks with upgraded du armor? Where did the source from that come from if you can’t find one here?

Same could be said for the Abrams.

Abrams gameplay isn’t easy because you can’t be shot in the first place. That’s something mediocre players have trouble doing brochacho

May I ask when the DEV will be available again?

It’s as easy for the average player.

Yes, any hit on the Abrams and you go to the hangar or become crippled. Abrams needs armor.

3 Likes

Not always the case tho, sometimes u can get hit and fuel tank eats all the spall and dart goes somewhere who knows where

3 Likes

leo and challenger need buffs, abrams is allright only problem with abrams is players that play it have skill isues

Have you ever thought about the basics of this game like positioning and line of sight?

Does the Abrams have an average win rate of 55-60%?

I didn’t think so. If an average player can maintain a 60% win rate in the most competitive bracket using Russian tanks but has a 40% to 50% win rate in Germany/America, it suggests the balance of those vehicles.

And before you reply again, I have a 2KD in the BVM with a 60% winrate, and I only hold W in it. Name a single NATO MBT that can reliably shrug off shells across its entire front while running down an enemy like a BVM can.

image
image
image
image

As it turns out, playing COD Domination in a tank game favors the tanks that can rush caps, not the ones forced to play hull down behind a hill 1-2km away from them. Who would’ve thought?

5 Likes

Does the Abrams have a lineup with easily the best AA, the best fixed wing CAS and an incredibly dominant heli? Last time I checked top tier US only checked off one of these boxes with the AH-64E.

And I have a 2.8 K/D in my M1A2T with a 60+% winrate.

The fact that you think that this is the only playstyle for the Abrams already tells me all I need to know.

6 Likes

I mean to be fair thats everything. Your gonna take everything off for long term storage yah goober