Rank VIII Ground Vehicles and Rank VII Premiums: Introducing the Challenger 2 (OES) & M1A1 HC!

We have and now going to make them even better

1 Like

‘75 tons’, heavier than the TES yet most likely performs like one with similar armour figures but slower

2 Likes

I know

Just because GJN makes the challenger 2 useless in game doesn’t mean it isn’t great in real life.

GJN must be running out of ideas if they think a premium Challenger 2 will sell. Not only is it in the worst tech tree, but it’s the worst modelled MBT in the game.

5 Likes

British = Useless

(Jk)

There is a storm approaching

A storm of level 10s in an Abrams with a white chair

3 Likes

The AIM is really good. Just be sure to bring like 6 830A1 rounds with you. Helicopter pilots always get a good scare with it.

This is a wonderful way to ruin Us top tier even more.

İ guess M1A1 AIM players wasnt enough for gaijin.

1 Like

@Smin1080p @gromvoiny Will there be an option to remove these visual decorations such as mats or the plastic chair from the tank, along with these “W-1” inscriptions straight from Comic Sans MS? Just like in the M1 KVT tank.

1 Like

Are you crazy ?
They are making lots of money by doing that, so match quality can suffer since money beats anything, right ?

So cool you can buy your path in top-tier now spending only 5 minutes on the game after installing it for the first time in your life.
Literally swipe once and you are in the highest BR bracket of ground battles.

I am so glad gaijin never said you will not be able to buy that.

4 Likes

Sacrilege.

As someone who has grinded EVERY German tank other than the PSO, I can say with certainty that Germany does not win more than Russia. Israel players also lose very frequently due to pairing with America.

Please Gaijin, I beg you to fix the Numerous problems with the Challenger 2s.

Here’s an idea

6 Likes

And where did you get all that from this?

Considering CR2s routinely win every single NATO excercise. I think its other nations that need to build better tanks :P

1 Like

Up to date versions:

Spoiler

Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion - #2 by Morvran
Challenger 2 needs to be brought to developers attention

2 Likes

The current way premiums are implemented in War Thunder is not functional with Ground RB gameplay of using multiple vehicles.

Vehicles must be sold in full lineups a minimum of 3 to offer players a full complete set so they do not unintentionally destroy their team’s ability to win.

You can view the effects of ODL first time buyers at any match between 9.3 and 10.7

Your decision to pursue profit over your game’s health is very disappointing.

4 Likes

I agree.

Also, giving a finite number of backups is not a solution, but rather a band-aid.

If it was a permament backup, then that would be more ideal.

1 Like

Premium Thunder woes aside, at least we have the silver lining of recieving the Vergil Abrams.

1 Like