Rank VIII Ground Vehicles and Rank VII Premiums: Introducing the Challenger 2 (OES) & M1A1 HC!

yes but they can get other things, Britain doesnt have a South African air tree, but Italy has Hungary which will probably get there air tree this patch if not next.

Hawk 200, some more Tornadoes and Harriers, or Britain could just not get anything until we reach more modern vehicles.

They are both definetly getting something. Whilst Tornado or Sea harrier might be top tier, both would need AMRAAM to even be close to usable (and probably ASRAAM) So if they dont come, neither are an option

2 Likes

Reminds me of this meme

6 Likes

Can’t wait for the T-90M and T-80BVM 2022

2 Likes

You have a backing tank that’s supporting an already great tank at a good BR for america, what’s your point?

i bought the premuim for grind…

Why would you???

Is this some sort of out of season April Fools joke?

2 Likes

when will you introduce restrictions on the sale of high-tier premium vehicles for newly created game accounts? These people are totally ruining the gameplay for people who have spent years discovering high BRs and learning the maps, weakspots and mechanics of the game. Your policy of selling premium vehicles to new players completely destroys the gameplay. Forum, reddit, steam, we have a lot of 1ODL topics everywhere, how is this supposed to improve the situation?

2 Likes

Guys its obviously just a click bait, we re all good.

2 Likes

Never

can we get a OES wallpaper?

Can’t wait to watch USA win rates sink even lower after the update goes live.

4 Likes

i can’t wait untill people stop using sites based on thunderskill

7 Likes

I don’t need charts or graphs to tell me what is happening in the game. I have played every nation at top tier, and I have more of a grasp on this game than most of the people who play it.

People aren’t asking the real question here.
The real question is can we put decorations on the chair?

2 Likes

Yes and its painful but, does take skill lol

Harrier GR.9 Sea Harrier FA.2 and Tornado GR.4 pls

Challenger 3

1 Like

GR9 and GR4 have been denied for now