Rank VIII Ground Vehicles and Rank VII Premiums: Introducing the Challenger 2 (OES) & M1A1 HC!

can we get a roland buff pls
Germany aa suffers

2 Likes

lol.

Saturday F-15 blog ;)

You guys just speedran M1KVT to being completely useless. Nice job as always.

2 Likes

That’s wrong though.

M1A1 HC has been in the game since before KVT. How does adding a reskinned premium of the same vehicle change anything?

Besides, the KVT and regular M1 at 10.3 are really strong, and will most likely continue to be so. The KVT is still a rank VII, same as the new M1A1 HC, so you’ll be able to research the same vehicles.

OES is basically in the same boat

1 Like

The Abrams family are all super compressed right now, with the M1A1 at 11.0 and the M1A2 SEP at 11.7.

2 Likes

Should some balance issues be resolved with the arrival of Level 8?such as M1KVT( should be M1A1 KVT in history ) challenger DS (should be MK3 using L26)

2 Likes

Have this Abrans thermals lvl 2?

Iam waiting to see the new russian bias premium tank with invencible tile armor.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there’s no Russian Rank VII Premium in this patch. I’m not lying.

1 Like

Please make it so the jamming suite on the TES and OES can be removed. I hate that I’m seen cresting a ridge line 2 minutes before the top of my turret is over. It is non functional and should be a selectable add on.

2f5830906244ae351105758b0dcdd62f

5 Likes

The reason they gave was because they didn’t want US to have an upper hand in BR premiums. Now the M1A1 premium will be 11.3 literally a couple of months after so they can make the KVT historical now, but they won’t because $$$$

2 Likes

Where did you get that impression from?

As you can see, the KVT is a VII premium, same as the coming M1A1 HC. You’ll still be able to research rank VIII when it comes.

And if you’re concerned that the rank of KVT will be lowered in any way, it won’t. Gaijin stated in the roadmap no premiums will be lowered in rank, only raised.

Source:

1 Like

So we finally arrived at the most modern tanks, which are currently in service. I wonder what will come after that, in about 1 or 2 years. War Thunder isn’t the kind of game which will get a sequel (like “War Thunder 2”). Maybe they will add Rank 9 for planned vehicles, such as the Cahllenger 3? We will see…

More nations, maps, new and interesting game modes & mechanics etc.

1 Like

KF-51, T14 and Abrams X are guaranteed.

Moreover there’s a ton of vehicles yet to be added across all eras. Even just sticking to modernity, there’s half a dozen Leopard versions between the 2a6 and the 2a7v, for example.

2 Likes

this aint guaranteed kf-51 and t-14 yes abrams x nope

It’ll come.

All of top tier is fictional for obvious reasons, and America as a major nation will not be left one step behind Russia and Germany.

1 Like

How can Abrams X even come as its only a techdemo that never fired its gun