Rank VIII Ground Vehicles and Rank VII Premiums: Introducing the Challenger 2 (OES) & M1A1 HC!

Thank God I didn’t waste money on the M1 KVT like my friends

1 Like

Like wow, same a newest AAA game in Steam

7 Likes

I’m crying, I might actually have positive KD in top tier now if people buy top tier Abrams

2 Likes

Here i create a topic of upgrade M1KVT to M1A1 KVT, hope you guys can help the warrior who bought the M1KVT

Upgrade the M1 KVT to M1A1 KVT and hide it (or not) in the Gaijin Store or change the the M1 KVT owners' to M1A1 HC Click-Bait

1 Like

Can’t wait to stop playing top tier for the next couple of months until premium frenzy calms down.

1 Like

I really hope this Challenger includes some of the bug fixes over on this thread:

10 Likes

They also said we would never get AAMs ever. Look where we are now…

3 Likes

Im edging so hard to this right now I sure can’t wait for these US winrates and players to get even worse because Gaijin did the ‘funny’.

1 Like

oh you remind me, gaijin add a premuim M1A1 HC may because the F16C make US win too many times, gaijin need to make sure Russia is the best in WT

1 Like

“Hurr Durr new tank”. Ok what about aircrafts and such?

Now i can only pray that Taiwanese M1A2T isnt a prem.

2 Likes

Do you think premium M1A1 HC would be good pair with wolfpack? Or m1 KVT with wolfpack?

its only logical that the game would expand to the things to playerbase wants.

1 Like

Why? its fun.

1 Like

Stockholm syndrome.

2 Likes

Challenger 2 still gonna be the heaviest MBT in the game while still having paper front plate ?When will the british learn from glorious soviet stalinium where u make 2 times the armor strength at less weight ?

3 Likes

I am not. Just telling you they won’t. I don’t care one way or the other.

Top tier players also seems to be the loud minority that annoys the Soul out of the forums.

2 Likes

M1 KVT and wolf pack. But the wolf pack can definitely be paired with the click bait since the wolf pack got m900

1 Like

Maybe the British should start manufacturing good MBTs With smoothbores and less weight?

1 Like