Rank VIII Ground Vehicles and Rank VII Premiums: Introducing the Challenger 2 (OES) & M1A1 HC!

Japan: keep saying im listening

1 Like

so they add a M1A1 HC?

1 Like

Ok? Don’t know what to tell you. The M1 was stated as being the way it is so it can compete with all the other 10.3 and 10.0 tanks and that the m1a1 is too strong to be a 10.3 premium.

That’s what I’m saying. Has he not noticed the premium for the pack these comments are under is an M1A1 HC, which is…

.3BR above the regular M1A1?!

Please point to the. BR listing.

what make you think about a M1A1 can stay in 10.3? i mean if its M1A1 KVT, it can go to 11.0 as other M1A1s

Am I the only one that can read?

M1A1 Heavy Common (HC). 11.3
M1A1 HC “Clickbait”, premium. 11.3
M1A1. 11.0
M1 KVT (Should be M1A1), premium… 10.3, is modelled as an M1.

2 Likes

Ok? I know this. You are the one crying about the M1 KVT not being an A1.

1 Like

it should be A1, we just fight for what we should have

2 Likes

Good for you. But it isn’t happening. Gaijin already made a statement why. So keep whinging

It was an A1 in reality. Being rushed out at a time when top tier was lower should not disqualify it from a CV-90-105 style upgrade to an M1A1, .3 BR under “Clickbait”.

To say otherwise is downright anti-consumerism, and quite silly.

2 Likes

On the record, Gaijin had also made the statement that we would never get premium jets.

Gaijin also said that the P-61 would get the ability to lock its turret forward and cede control to pilot, seven years ago.

Gaijin said the game wouldn’t move past a certain point in time, etc etc etc…

7 Likes

Literally nobody cares and neither does gaijin so either move on or go yell it into your closet.

thats what i hate you, CV90105 has already change and buff, a stronger priem M1 is coming soon, so why we cant get a historical factual M1A1 KVT?

3 Likes

You seem to care enough to be weirdly against such a change, strange.

2 Likes

he may be a men which can get money if priem M1A1 HC can been sold out🤣

1 Like

Personally, I’m banking he may be a Gaijin stockholder who would lose out on a good chunk of money for a free, deserved upgrade to the KVT :P

fr my friend

2 Likes

Dw japan might get a F15J lol

2 Likes