Rank VIII Ground Vehicles and Rank VII Premiums: Introducing the Challenger 2 (OES) & M1A1 HC!

I am not. Just telling you they won’t. I don’t care one way or the other.

Top tier players also seems to be the loud minority that annoys the Soul out of the forums.

2 Likes

M1 KVT and wolf pack. But the wolf pack can definitely be paired with the click bait since the wolf pack got m900

1 Like

Maybe the British should start manufacturing good MBTs With smoothbores and less weight?

1 Like

Probably when Gaijin starts to actually model it correctly

4 Likes

ah i see, you’re just here to troll.

4 Likes

Aight thx. I might rather pair it with click bait and in the meantime util its on sale next year also research M1A1 AIM squadron vehicle to pair with it aswell.

1 Like

50/50

is there a plan to “cap” BR for those nations that don’t have any newer vehicles than they already do in rank VII? as in, will nations like Sweden run the risk of fighting more modern vehicles or will the matchmaking be searching for same BR or lower? seems weird otherwise for nations with no access to highest rank vehicles.

Hasnt Britain and Sweden spent the last year fighting 12s and 12.3s in only 11.3s in air?

3 Likes

Hopefully a gripen for both should fix it, there is a leak in reddit about the Jas39 from a reliable leaker. Still take it with a grain of salt 🧂

yes, very much. and i personally think there should be a max cap for those with no other option than lower rank vehicles compared to top rank. it does not seem fair to get matched against a BR you don’t have the opportunity to get to.

pls god do not add British Gripen.

Yeah, that would be good

a few trees would be capped, mainly Britain and japan.

Do you want another “harrier” or how about another tornado?.

1 Like

Britain is gunna need something. reading on other threads. looks like Sea Harrier FA2, a Gripen, or F-18 is basically the only options. But the Harrier will need Aim-120

1 Like

Anything but a Gripen. at least Italy getting it is reasonable.

What about South Africa, dont they use Gripen C?

1 Like

What other options Britain has for top tier jets?.