I’m playing War Thunder on Xbox using a keyboard and mouse, and I’ve run into an issue with radar zoom.
My mouse and keyboard work normally for basically everything else, but I cannot zoom my radar using the mouse wheel. The mouse wheel works for other functions, so the Xbox is clearly recognizing the input.
The weird part is that radar zoom does work if I hold Alt and use the controller input. So the radar zoom itself is functioning, but it seems like the game isn’t recognizing the mouse wheel for that particular function when using KB&M on console.
I’ve tried checking/remapping the controls, but I can’t seem to get the mouse wheel to control radar zoom.
Is this a known Xbox/KB&M limitation, or is this a bug with the radar zoom input? If anyone knows of a setting or workaround that allows the mouse wheel to control radar zoom on Xbox, I’d appreciate it.