Radar missiles too opressive, chaffs don't work,

Or just take out any prop bomber in sim. It’s relaxing and not difficult.

Air RB isn’t the only gamemode.

in 2 days the F-14s will be 1.3 BRs higher than the WTD61. You can stop complaining then. But this is a skill issue. Plain and simple. Because it is one of the best aircraft in game to counter the F-14s. They arent even a threat if you use 1 brain cell.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 011252

I wonder what you will complain about next though?

I don’t want to waste a match to counter F-14’s. The only reason I play air rb is to bomb bases. Its not a fun game mode, its just a grinding ‘tool’ for me. Its not too much to ask for a safe zone above the ground. Everyone who wants to dogfight or to do ground stuff can fly low. Everyone who likes this BVR bollux might climb up and spacebar at green brackets 50km away or whatever.

I just want to take off, bomb, somehow die without crew lock, join next match, bomb … etc. F-14 are just killing this routine, since you won’t make it to your base.

Its good to know this idiot plane gets bumped to 12.7. This should tackle the issue.

So because you want a purely PvE gamemode, you want to ruin the game for everyone else?

Thanks.

But what are you going to complain about next though? F-4S shot you down with an Aim-9H and you couldnt outrun the missile?

We will see. I bought this WTD as grinder plane. All I demand is that it works. When I would have aimed for PvP, I would have bought fighter planes with more than just two missiles.

Then go play Sim. Its a gamemode that is better designed for PvPvE.

But this idea of expecting premiums to be P2W is just kinda stupid and selfish

I don’t want to win. I wan’t to grind bases (I mostly do it for these rb special tasks). I don’t care for match outcomes. Its PTG (pay to grind). You can win if you need that, all I wan’t are 1-2 bases per match.

But you want to have an aircraft that can outrun anything to a base and get to the base whilst ignoring the entire enemy team. You want to be completely immune to anyone and everyone else in game. That is P2W.

1 Like

Before Phoenixes got buffed (multipath nerf etc.) this usually worked. Except for some edge cases. But you already told me about the BR bumps, so everyting will be fine again.

Hopefully though, with this BR increase, MP will be totally removed. Its a stupid, ahistorical mechanic designed to give low skilled players a defence against easily defeated missiles.

Though would laugh my ass off if the WTD61 now gets raised to 11.7 because it was being to effecient in ARB as a base bomber (it is better than the Tornado Gr1 at 11.7, so not beyond the realm of possiblity)

1 Like

images (19)

6 Likes

There are no words…

Absolute cinema!

15 Likes

The fact people still complain about the AIM-54 when its never been a good missile in-game, remains comically nerfed, and there are vastly superior missiles in-game that now exist is WILD.

The AIM-54 is just about only good to kill oblivious players who actively fly into the thing.

This is what years of gaijin handholding the player-base with horrid game decision such as excessive multipath and the likes does to a community.

Sidenote: peak meme game o7

2 Likes

I would like to disagree. First 2 week after its introduction. After that just those that do a straight line complain.

It was introduced in the middle of the massive radar nerf (aka: The Dark Times), during which every radar missile had significantly inferior seekers than currently seen due to gaijins attempt at pandering to players complaining about the AIM-7F a while earlier. It was not a good missile on release, and has never been a good missile. If a player had a modicum of knowledge about radar missile combat, or eyeballs, its always been practically impossible to be hit by, even to this day, when its technically at its “best” in-game…

1 Like

cumjob

4 Likes

Ahahaha

2 Likes

Base bombing with the Tornado GR1 (higher BR than the WTD61) easy and chill, all it takes is a minimal amount of route planning and you don’t get bothered by anyone most of the time.

3 Likes

One of funniest topic I have ever seen in recent years.

doppler radars are basically immune to chaff if your not moving parallel to the radar / not moving at all