Radar missiles too opressive, chaffs don't work,

I dunno, some say that they decreased this multipath height cuz some IRCCM meta me flying F111F, I rarely encounter them such as AIM9M (and I, I suppose, get used to deal with Matra Magics, maybe)
But at 11.7 every1 just dies from AIM7F, R24R and R27ER, just some Mexican standoff from mid distance until 1 team is “depleted”, plus of course dudes who die from AIM54 and Fakour
After 100 matches I died only 1-2 times cuz of Fakour or Phoenix, cuz after all they fly big distances, they have bad G pull, cuz of distance they are less accurate by default I suppose
Could some1 tho explain me how the hell this dude managed to even lock onto me when I was flying low, dispensing chaff? Yes, I wasn’t doing any manevuers cuz I honestly didn’t believe that he’ll be able to lock onto me when I fly within the hills (plus at least on this plane RWR also shows allies’ missile launching so yeah)
The main question is how to even evade locking whatsoever? Pre chaff doesn’t work to me in these front hemisphere situations
22.5 MB file on MEGA (that’s th e video)

Oh how Phantom launched AIM7F without even tracking me beforehand when I was flying pretty low to the ground and shooting chaff