Radar antena elevation

Hello, I would need help with setting the height of the radar elevation. I am attaching two pictures. One shows me flying and the radar is scanning higher than my height which is stupid and I would need to set it to scan the bottom near the ground. I also set up the control, but when I press it, nothing happens, nor does the pointer change. Can’t you help me?
fasfasfas.png - Google Drive, fasfasfas.jpg - Google Drive

First:
You need turn off “Constant elevation of radar antenna” in Air Battle Settings

Спойлер

Second:
You trying to use wrong controls. You need to set up “Radar tilt control axis” not a “Target cue control axis”:

Спойлер

Only in this case you can manually control antenna elevation

thank you, it works but not quite as correctly as I would imagine.
I set it to the wheel of the mouse, but if I move the wheel, my radar starts to move completely until it moves to the bottom. I set realitiv control.
There is no step as if the radar moves by 5 degrees for every turn of the wheel, but I can’t set it.
The second problem I have is that I control the trust with the help of two keys, but the mouse wheel keeps throwing me there and I don’t know how to remove it from there.

Here i can’t help you. There is no sensitivity control for radar elevation with relative control off (or i can’t find it).

Check this option:

Спойлер