R-77s are horrid and the R-77-1 is needed

Theres nothing that can be hars to understand.

Modelling rcs, but still able to find everything and anywhere

In dcs it works, at least.

most realistic module? No?

Do you not have access to the missile spreadsheet
There was also a devblog a while back in which they had partially shown how they modelled seeker heads for IR missiles and its definitely a far better model than DCSs one which isnt really a seeker

It literally reads like you’re trying to use google translate

This doesn’t make sense

What

I do not see a problem with the introduction of 120-С and 77-1 into the game, where the equipment is balanced by armament. If 120 is so good compared to 77, then nothing prevents the developers from lowering 77 0.3 BR lower, or increasing the BR for aircraft with AIM-120. After all, there are other nations with AIM-120 in the game, so there will always be an opponent.

Google translate will not make so much of spelling mistakes.

It is, RCS not modelled in wt, which gives you ability to see everything, except that flies in notch(only one that better in wt, in case of radars, because it overbuffed in dcs)

Best modelled module(plane).

Bruh, at 12.7 it might be OP, a too much planes with SARH only, and some even without all aspect missiles

With another decompression - kinda fine, just dont raise them

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance yet to use an r-77. I’ll be spading the mig-29smt soon enough. I have had my hands on the aim-120 using the f-16c. I have probably about a 10% or less success rate using the aim-120a at long range. So, the r-77 pulling more G at shorter ranges is a good benefit over the aim-120 at shorter ranges. I have used the Mica that the French get that pulls 50g and its shorter range than an aim-120, but it’s a great missile. I really wont form an opinion till I test the r-77 myself.

I agree, 12.7 is too much. It is necessary to expand BR, but that’s another story.

120 sometimes just doing strange things, thats fine for wt

Btw - they are underperform

I swear to you it will never pull 50gs and even if it did it would have no energy to pursue a target due to its short burn time

R-77-1 would t solve this but it would extend the range enough to where it could be a tad more viable

I’ll find out shortly. I wasn’t going to play this tonight, but this thread has convinced me to play it now. Just to see if it’s a skill issue, or balance issue. I’m going to be betting on a skill issue, cause frankly most pilots in war thunder are low skill.

Spoiler

Alright, I wish you the best of luck.

Saturn AL-31FM1 engine on Su-30M2 better Saturn AL-31F from Su-27SM.

But Su-30M2 fitted radar like Su-27SM or newer ?

Su-27SM3 better Su-27SM and Su-30M2 but close to Su-30SM

Su-27SM no enable R-77-1

Su-27SM3 would be early 4+ gen fighter aircraft ?

I hope Su-30M2 place after Su-27SM but before Su-27SM3

I just wish It (Su-30M2) would have come instead of the Su-27SM

Now MiG-29SMT (9-19) only enable R-77-1

Late variant Su-27SM used it

Wouldnt necesarily say the pl15 is the main issue.
Might have to do with nearly every other western allied nation having better missles available.
Look at meteor, mica dunno right kow aboutvthe newest israely and japan one .
Butvthey all perform better then the American aim 120 for all aim 9x as well.
American missle are cheaper iut of necesaty to arm their whole fleet. Why smaller countries concentrated on better technology

Over performing. There is no way AMRAAM with micro-rudders pulls almost the same overload as a MICA with a thrust vectoring