PUMA is now more than a year in War thunder and there is still no working AHEAD

That is just the range of your gun, not the fuze. :)

1 Like

like i mentioned earlier, that is the exact reason the old puma complain thread reached 140 pages, please believe me i know what i am talking about in that matter

the fuze is set to the range of the gun, laser rangefinder does nothing differently it just “automaticaly” sets the range of the gun

No it does not. It SHOULD work like that, but it doesn’t.

I’m in test drive right now, and it doesn’t work. Go try it out

1 Like

Now you’re the one who haven’t done the research! :P

works for me

screenshot it.

here you go a complete video of a guy that did it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEhXiCGdfpg

time fuze literaly works the same for the ww2 vehicles that have them

Yes, but you still have to rangefind to activate them. You CAN’T adjust it with mousewheel as you say. The fuze stays the same.

2 Likes

Why would it increase to 10.7 with only a gun?
The variant we have is the variant without ATGMs, which is a correct variant.

1 Like

The gun overheats to fast, is way to inaccurate, missing the already talked about anti air capability , the sabot penetrator in reality has a mass 0.16kg not 0.1kg like in the game as a result more shrapnel /more dmg it would make by a good bit, the puma is underarmored, the KLARA ERA stops 30mm APFSDS alone, the composite below ERA is missing, LFP should be 50mm thick, MUSS system 360° protection and lacks night time invisiblity, generaly the armor all around the puma is to thin. The CLARA ERA only gets activated by shoots that would penetrate the armor as well.

It is mostly armor that still needs buffs, but there are some gun performances that need changes and anti air capability might make a 0.3 br differenc already

4 Likes

USSR is not the most ignored. It’s frequently first to get new mechanics, and gets multiple new vehicles every update. Some nations haven’t received a single vehicle in several updates.
Its TT is also the biggest and most varied in the game.

The 2S38 also never had a proximity round. And even if there is some proximity round it can use, it’s definitely not the one in game. The one it uses in game is a time delayed one.

The Freccia isn’t helping Gaijin collect data. There is a ton of real life data and Gaijin intentionally chose the dumbest way to implement the Spike. Plenty of suggestions were written, and ignored.

1 Like

Real life cannot be translated into games easily.
Especially games with balancing.
And the PUMA with spikes isn’t in game yet.

As for 2S38 without proxy, I’ve seen no evidence it doesn’t have proximity capability, especially since it’s from a country who already developed 57mm proximity rounds multiple times.

Whatever is the optimal way to implement stuff, Gaijin does it horribly - messing up armor, mobility, and firepower values so much that when corrected the vehicles will need to be rebalanced entirely. Yet it spends so much time and so little effort balancing things before they’re actually complete. That’s just a huge waste of time.

Gaijin doesn’t just discount, it absolutely spits in people’s faces when they provide feedback, make suggestions, and post bug reports. People actually provide Gaijin with that service for free, yet they feel entitled to it.
10 years into the game’s full release and Gaijin still doesn’t seem to be able to manage a game properly, nor does it even have any interaction with the community.

Here’s something the player base has been screaming at Gaijin for years:
If they can’t implement something properly, don’t implement it at all.

Also, the 3UO8 does not have a proximity fuze. First, there is not a single piece of public documentation that states clearly it has anything resembling a proximity fuze. Gaijin have also said it’s done for “balance”. Well I have the 2S38 and it’s definitely OP enough without it. One reason why I scarcely play it.
Second, there is open source information that shows it has no fuze.

(3UO8 - MFS)

Edit

3 Likes

An illustration is not evidence of a round’s characteristics.
2S38 isn’t anymore OP than Lvkv9040C, and both are off-topic for this discussion.
I will say all light tanks in WT are under-BR’d, which includes PUMA.
I also endorse increasing rewards for successful scouting.

Almost like how they advertised a premium tank you had to buy with real money, “The three-plane stabilized turret of the Turm III will give aspiring commanders of this machine the ability to accurately fire on the move.” and “this German panzer features an unique stabilized turret”.

Well that was a fucking lie…

1.5 years later Turm still doesn’t have its 3 plane stab. It’s truly amazing how they can just lie to their customers in official devblogs without batting an eye.

Also the Turm was a preorder, so no one could actually test the fucking thing before giving them money…

Disgusting company.

1 Like

1- They’re working on three plane.
1a- They didn’t lie, it’s clear they are having difficulties coding it.
2- You could test the vehicle before purchase via dev servers.

It’s disgusting to allow people to test drive before purchase?
Trash take TBH.

1. Pretty sure they said in russian forums that they never intend to do the 3 plane stab.

1A. I don’t give a flying fuck if they made a pinky promise or held their fingers crossed while writing that devblog, it 100% is lying.

They knew perfectly well what kind of “coding problems” they had at the time, but still stated the players will get 3-plane stabilizer with the vehicle.

They are actively false advertising their products.

1. We both know 90% of the playerbase don’t use devservers, so that isn’t feasible.

Nice strawman at the end buddy.

Why are you so passionately defending them in literally every thread i visit? What a sad life you must have lmfao…

2 Likes
  1. But people who pre-order vehicles are more likely to go on the dev server, watch dev server videos, or don’t care about the features.

All I’m doing is correcting information.
I’d prefer you dislike Gaijin over factual information than perceived information.

Do they let to cancel pre orders?