PUMA is now more than a year in War thunder and there is still no working AHEAD

I mean, they could atleast fix the Copy Past MUSS from the Puma… but nah…

1 Like

Yes. Pre-orders can be cancelled.
You can even get refunds on non-played premiums within a timeframe.
However, for pack vehicles, due to premium account, you either have to have built up premium account time, or not play the game until the refund goes through.

Then why does 2S38 still have a similar first stage as 9040s?
Why does Mig-29 still consume more fuel than it’s supposed to on full military power?

how long did the 2s38 run around with a too small weapon storage and and a misplaced weaponreloader model that all lead to the 2S38 to dominate and be way stronger then it is supposed to be

1 Like

Even then at the current BR and still rising it pretty much doesnt have much use anymore

true, but atleast you would be then save against Ataka`s

For over half a year now.
All-loaded, similar to HSTV-L, would justify it going up IMO. The ammo compartment is physically closed off to crew [does not protect crew from ammo racks tho], so it can’t be manually adjusted once loaded.
Computer handles ammo swapping, being programmed to the exact location of ammo storage.
But as it stands now, I compare it to 9040 radar edition.

even then when i tested the MUSS in test drive it always felt like the missle only always missed by an inch

bacause the M901 is a bit to close, but asslong as it missed the Puma its fine

it is alwayss funny when you remember that the devblog from the Puma advertised the MUSS system and even mentions the 360° protection,

puma related no reason for off topic

2 Likes

Puma S1 before that nothing will get touched of the many bugs

Puma related, no reason to flag as off topic

and thats the reason we dont just get the spike Puma , since they pretty much need to rework half the model

this is puma related why flag as off topic?

1 Like

Tow 2B is missing anti era, tandem effect as well

DM53 defeats Kontakt 5 already.
No French advisor.
Not that I’m aware of.
Regenerative steering isn’t a simulation in WT yet, which will buff T-80s & T-72s as well once implemented.

@x_Shini
Which includes the tandem effect on Soviet ATGMs as well.

the difference is that soviets are the main users of era and the need to defeat those lies in other nations

TUSK, Chinese ERA, British external composite…
2A5 PSO once implemented.

But the British external composite is underperforming currently as you stated.

Oh, Strv 122 & Merkavas for roof protection.

DM53 defeats Kontakt 5 already.

No it very much doesn’t. I have no idea where you get the idea from, but all vehicles apart from T-80U (due to its weaker composite) are pretty much immune to DM53 fired from the L/55 at near point blank range - in opposition to design requirements of the projectile being the ability to defeat Heavy ERA (with K-5 being the main interest) at long ranges.

If it worked as advertised, it would be able to lol-pen all K-5 clad MBTs from ranges that easly exceed 2km’s.

1 Like

It would be nice if some of the moderators or the communtiy wrote more about the IFV’s in the game and all their problems since they are starting to ramp up and stack untop of eachother. Things are just going more and more south and they just wont do anything to update all of the IFV’s which are in dying need of updates. TEC youtube channel recently uploaded a video about the missile carriers which were interesting addressing some of these IFV issues.

Why dont moderators or people with more contact to the company adress these issues one might ask.

Ah yes, criticizing incorrect aspects of the game… “shilling”.
It’s clear you don’t know what shill means.

1 Like