PS4- Creating of gaijin account

Don’t delete the account yet. Just file a support ticket and follow what support tells you to do. Having multiple accounts is a ToS violation but my expertise is not in this area so file a support ticket.

1 Like

When you unlink your console account you end with 2 different accounts, one on PC and one on console, the progress will be separated for each account from then on. I’m not sure if that ToS should not be updated, at least regarding to this feature, cause this is done by Gaijin.
Still he can’t have 2 PS4 accounts or share the account with someone else. But he can probably share his PS4 with someone else and each one create their own account, for example, if you have a brother that also plays WT and only have one PS4 or PC.

1 Like

I’m not referring to unlinking a PS and WT account. I’m referring to 2 PS accounts which they admitted to.

I know, I was just saying that the unlinking process creates 2 separate accounts which is also in violation of the ToS but that it is made by Gaijin. Sounds exactly what the OP did, he unlinked his PS4 account thus creating 2 separate accounts, one on PC which his friend is using and another on PS4 that he uses on PS4. He thought that he could then use his PS4 account to play on PC as any PS4 player can, but since he already used that option on the account that was unlinked and that his friend is using, he ended with a brand new account when he tried it on PC.
He only seems to have broken the rule that doesn’t allow you to share your account, since the 2 accounts that he has were due to the unlinking process.
At least that is how it sounds for me from all his messy posts.

Ah. I understood it as 2 PS4 accounts, both of which they were trying to link.

Yeah, every time I read all his posts I get more confused, so I’m not even sure what he means about linking the account to Gaijin and what he means by migrating it. Maybe if he means by linking the process of just being able to use the PS4 account on PC then I think he had 2 PS4 accounts and he’s trying to link both to use them on PC but since the PS4 account has only 1 email he can’t do both and created a brand new account the second time he tried it.

1 Like

@Neptunisk0 Trying to understand you…you can only link ONE Gaijin account to ONE PSN account. Once you do it you cannot link another PSN account to the same Gaijin account. NEVER.
You can unlink the account ONCE but then you cannot use it on PSN. EVER.

IF YOU UNLINK then you can use the Gaijin account freely on a PC.

DELETING anything wont help.